Author Topic: You can Bock on anything  (Read 7634 times)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: You can Bock on anything
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2007, 09:02:45 PM »
OK I excelled myself on tuesday night today I ached in places I didn't know I had
The reason

Had a day off for last wrist check up (all ok now) so I went down to the Horse with the wife

She goes round the farm (about 2 miles) in the dark so I decided to go with her on stilts  ::)

Now I do this on the weekend in the light and it's hard work but nothing prepared me for bocking on uneven ground in thick mud in the pitch black
The shere hard work was amazing each time you put a foot down your not sure where the floor is gonna be or what state it's in and what angle it's gonna be at a bit like missing a step or curb  ;D

2 miles in those conditions was far worse then the whole day at CB and I'm fitter now I did manage a bounce half way round but not for long or very high and a couple of runs (really scary when you cant see)

By the way It was so much fun I recomend everyone trys  ;D

Ps Half way round the wife burst out laughing when I said "This is starting to seem like one of my bad ideas"  ;D

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2007, 09:13:27 PM »
bet ur still smiling thou init   ;)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2007, 09:16:09 PM »
Grinning from ear to ear Naz  ;)
But the grin does become a little fixed when I move my back  ;D

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2007, 11:35:48 PM »
lol

We use to make wooden go-karts too it was great  ;D and scavenge around and ask neighbours for little bits and bobs for them. Don't remember needed anyone to hold the rope thou lol,

Ours use to look like these but we use to settle for the old pram wheels (you know the big massive ones )

http://gokartguru.com/images/wooden%20gokart2.jpg

Kids don't do stuff like that no more

naz as a fellow "Kid" ill have u no me and my mate make various bits and bobs like our go kart was 7ft long and was run on roller skate wheels :P we tied it to a bike and got someone to ride us down the road and me and my mate have made a spot welder out of capacitor and a flash of a camera (yes its VERY dangerous 1 shock can kill) and we measured it with a volt/amp meter got half a amp coming out of it
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 11:40:07 PM by aidanh1 »

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2007, 12:32:47 AM »
sure way to get fried  :o

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2007, 05:03:53 PM »
it ok we have attched a safet clip to so before anyone can touch it the safety catch has to be put up so thell be no accidents hehe :laugh:

i may be crazy and stupid but safety is my first concern (most of the time)

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)