Author Topic: letting off steam!!!  (Read 4410 times)

Offline PINHEAD69

letting off steam!!!
« on: September 25, 2007, 05:16:41 AM »
you see people....
this is what annoys me...
see how XS has purposely joined just to have a pop
at me coming here....... child
what...wasnt WWF on tv...bored was you...  ?
lost your diet keep fit.. with jane fonda DVD ?
if you did your job xs... these things wouldnt get out of hand...
im so glad you showed your childish side...
and dont reply with a... me getting aggressive was...
its called being passionate about what i do and not
letting anyone crap on me.....
naz..... take note... he will push me.....

LOOK HERE BELOW
http://www.pinheadstraps.co.uk/
tHe BrUmMie BoUnCeRs

(TIP)
never fece yourself wearing a g-string
it makes chip shapes

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
letting off steam!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 12:59:45 PM »
Ok guys,

I have a bottle of CHILL PILLS somewhere so if anyone needs some give me a shout and I’ll tell you where you can go to get some for yourselves   8)

On a more serious note thou…
 There’s loads of forums about, some bigger and better than others, some just informational, some really good fun and some that are crazy, scary or just plain silly! I’d like to think this forum is kinda fun, friendly and has a relaxed atmosphere so I’d like it to stay that way. 

This is a community, most of us know each other and know exactly how to wind the next person up, so you know when you are crossing the line so just don’t do it, stay within the boundaries and then you wont be taking the biscuit! Sometimes there are times when criticisms need to be made, if that’s the case do it in a way that’s constructive not spiteful… think of it like this, imagine if you were new to the forum, didn’t know the personalities of the others on here, what would your reaction be to the comment you just read?

I don’t want the argument that’s on another forum to be brought here, everyone’s welcome on this forum and the majority of the UK members are on both forums so you know the situation so what’s the point of aggravating it? Its done now so move on…

@ DK - I’m sorry that you have not taken note of the PM I sent you to stay out of the o2 / Pinhead argument  and not aggravate it on this forum, but from your last shout out it looks like you haven’t  taken notice so I have to tell you this in public which is not something I want to have to do again.

Both o2 and pinhead are members of this forum and I don’t want anyone to make either of them feel unwelcomed, Pin hasn’t written anything about o2 on here and it will stay that way and with time I’d like to think they will sort their differences out. I’ve known o2 for quite a few months now and he is not spiteful, he has a sense of homour not everyone gets - sometimes he may cross the line but I don’t think his intent is to hurt anyone. Anyone who knows him will say the same.

@ XS - Welcome to the forum, it would be great to see you posting on here as you give out some great advise and our members would benefit from your wisdom J but as a mod yourself you know how hard it is to moderate a forum, so please don’t make my job harder - thank you

@ Pinhead - Thanks for holding back on your last post and keep it up, if you think someone is just winding you up (this goes for all members as well) then pm me or Jason or use the “report to moderator function” and the post will be checked and deleted if necessary.  And if you just can’t keep the rage in, use the energy to create a new mod init…

All those that don’t know PIN he comes with a health warning lol - He may come across as a hard git but really his a lovely chap,  sweet, helpful and a genius at creating mods!

Woah that was long I can take a breath now :)

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
letting off steam!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 03:17:42 PM »
Way to nip it in the bud, Naz.  :D

Go and make yourself a cup of tea and take a rest now. ;)
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
letting off steam!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 03:41:08 PM »
Pin is a great man, meet him a capital bocking! I tried out a set of your straps today, when using someone else's bocks, they have a right fat off hold, and feels so tight, I would buy some, if I was not working on some cuffs! Your tyre sock design, is great, use them on mine, and have put them on another set, really good, I would like to see some more mods from you Pin, to make our lives of bocking easier, I am hoping to see you on Sat Pin, in Leicester!! lol  ;D

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline XS

letting off steam!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 07:26:01 PM »
bored was you...  ?

in fact i was very bored
our little bickering matches are quite fun, but there are other reasons i finally joined up here, can't see pictures of jason's make your own cuff tutorial without signing up. So now i can see that and his other good mod tutorials, i'm still waiting for one on pins straps :P (yeah right)

o yeah this is an introduction thread,

I'm XS, anyone on the "other forum" (do i really have to call it that here) will know me, for those who don't i'm from the US, been bocking a year and a half, had PoweriZers for a year got PoweriSer 2007's now, they kick ass, no i won't mail you cuffs, anyone on here doing 360 split kicks yet? my signature trick. I'm working on 360 double splits, gonna be a while for them though.  I'll be around.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
letting off steam!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 07:35:33 PM »
hi Xs   yes its 'the other forum' --netequette   im sure you understand.

Post a few vids --too many peeps think flips   un not tricks

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
letting off steam!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 07:59:25 PM »
Ok my name has been mentioned so I might as well join in  ;D

Thanks for the nice words about my mods XS and you won't be seeing any strap mods from me I prefer cuffs ( I've got weird legs ) anyway thats Pins patch

I wouldn't want to upset you now would I Pin  ;) ;D

As to the "In fear off" section I think we are all missing the point here

Pin may have a temper (but that is just Pin if you prod him he bites  ;D)

O2 does have a wierd sence of humour (I find about 70% funny and don't get the rest)  ;D

tundraH (well lets just say don't lend him your springs unless your insured )   ;)

ET has a tongue that can cut through steel on a bad day (but we all love him ) good luck in NZ ET  :D

And if any one upsets me I tend to take my 17 1/2 stone and fall on them  ;D (it works people avoid me when I'm drunk)

The one we need to be really careful around on here is Naz, all she has to do if we overwork or upset her to much is reach down and

PULL THE PLUG OUT !!!

And we will all be playing by ourselves (or with ourselves in some cases  ;) )
so be warned be nice to
SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED  ;)
and I think she likes nice comments about the site so give lots of them and we will all be safe  ;D

Jason
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 08:01:19 PM by Jason »

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
letting off steam!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 08:05:32 PM »
a wonderful double act    morcombe and wise, hitler and goebels, marks and spencers barnam and bailey or gilbert and sullivan  make your own minds up

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
letting off steam!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 08:34:54 PM »
I like all of that lot Q even Hitler and Goebels

I mean without Hitler we wouldn't have Doom to play or Return to Castle Wolfenstien ( yes I know I'm a sad FPS freak and spend all my evenings shooting things)  ;D

and I forgot to mention you Q those feathers frighten me  ;)

Dark Knight

letting off steam!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2007, 08:38:05 PM »
Jason !?
And if any one upsets me I tend to take my 17 1/2 stone and fall on them   (it works people avoid me when I'm drunk)
Try and I'll drop 18 stone on you  ;D

I'm DK and I'm full of cheeky remarks !?

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
letting off steam!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2007, 09:05:29 PM »
Thats much better - glad you understand my stance guys - phew  ;D

Im gonna split this topic and put it in general chat as its wayyyyyyyyyyyy off topic now..

you can carry on discussing it in there  ;)

Dark Knight

Re: letting off steam!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 09:15:32 PM »
My dad was a fireman on the loco's  :)
He was always .....letting off steam!!!   ;D

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2007, 09:16:00 PM »
Hey DK next meet we can have a belly bumping contest "on bocks" now that could be fun (especially as my bellys bigger than most I might actually win)  ;D

For anyone that hasn't seen this type of contest two or more lads with large bellys run at each other and colide Belly firsts whoever is still standing up after wins  ;D

Last time I played I got beaten by a girl  ;D

Dark Knight

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2007, 09:17:32 PM »
Hey DK next meet we can have a belly bumping contest "on bocks" now that could be fun (especially as my bellys bigger than most I might actually win)  ;D

For anyone that hasn't seen this type of contest two or more lads with large bellys run at each other and colide Belly firsts whoever is still standing up after wins  ;D

Last time I played I got beaten by a girl  ;D
Sorry but my bellies turning back into a six pack !?
Also if I've built my MOD stilts you'd stand no chance !!  :o

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2007, 09:46:55 PM »
@ Jason
You sound like what Big Daddy used to do in WWF lol

@ DK
whats your MOD stilts we wanna kno  ???
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 09:53:02 PM by webmaster »

Dark Knight

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 09:54:12 PM »
whats your MOD stilts we wanna kno  ???
Well I may have found some one who makes 140's
But If they can't help I'm buying TWO pairs of 70's ( 80's maybe OTT )  ... I'll you work it out  ;)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 10:33:17 PM »
I think I now know what "fusion" means lol

Dark Knight

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2007, 11:03:34 PM »
Becky said she have a go on them  LOL
She want 60kg ..... maybe 100's but 140's-160's no way but would be fun watching her try  :D
They'll be about 1.5 time a normal one and the springs would be stiff has iron.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2007, 01:17:26 AM »
its called Girl Power  ;D