Author Topic: Xbox live?  (Read 17177 times)

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
Re: Xbox live?
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2008, 01:44:22 AM »
My machine is a Dell Inspiron 6000, it has had 2 new batteries as both nearly set themselves alight, my machine specs are: -
CPU: Intel Centrino 1.6GHz
RAM: 1320MB
HDD: 80 GB + 320GB External
Integrated Graphics Card
Windows XP Bocking Edition
Office 2000
Lots and Lots of other software including Guild Wars, lol

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline GRS

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2008, 02:48:58 AM »
Got one for the kids, the hard drives went on it twice within the first month, then once again...
but I took out extended warranty and I have to say they came out within 24hours both times and sorted it. Luckily wasnt much work on there so didnt lose anything but 3rd time I kicked up a fuss and they gave me a replacement and upgraded the ram and graphics and the hdd

Offline magzzie

• A little taste of the Bocker within
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2008, 10:28:10 PM »
Windows XP Bocking Edition :wtf: :wtf:

Offline wiimii

« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2008, 01:16:27 AM »
I think it depends on age & the types of games you like as well, I find "serious" gamers prefer the xbox or ps2 /ps3 but others and kids prefer the wii.

the wii isnt just for kids >:(

some games might look childish (zack and wiki, mario) there still hard games, and then theres resi evil games, ghost squad no more heroes and alone in the dark and their 15s. nintendo aim for all ages thats why its got some kiddy games on

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2008, 02:58:04 PM »
You got a big bargain there spub, for gaming on a PC you need a quad core and the best graphic card you can afford
not really true as next to no game developers write games to use dual core cpus fully yet (crysis being the only one that springs to mind), a quad is overkill and will be for a year or so yet.
smack on with the graphics card though, currently the nvidia 8800gts is the one to own, the 512 ram version.
but as Naz said pc gming is a fast moving business and your gonna want a rig you can overclock, or your gonna need to stay upto date on graphics cards at least.
my xbl name is roneizm, although i do all my gaming on the pc and never use xbl

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline magzzie

• A little taste of the Bocker within
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2008, 01:29:07 AM »
im bored