Author Topic: Sx Nutta's Calf Cuffs  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
Sx Nutta's Calf Cuffs
« on: January 24, 2008, 12:12:48 AM »
Right now, I know some peeps wanted to see my calf cuffs, I followed Jason's design, but altered some of it as well, sorry pics are not too good, need to find cable for camera, etc. so I took pics on my phone, please excuse the mess on some of the pics, needed to tidy area beside bed up, before pic, but I don't care, lol

As you may notice, that they look a little big at the front, that is because there is a built-in knee pad, as I hate wearing them, and added them to make sure that I am always wearing kneepads, and make them very comfortable, will be adding a tutorial to this post, some time in the near future!

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Sx Nutta's Calf Cuffs
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 09:18:42 PM »
Looks good Sx

I love the red lining (Hides the blood in a bad fall  :biggrin:)

Just one suggestion I see you put both quick release clips on the same side would it be better to have one on either side incase you catch them and release them at least one will still be attached (I know its unlikely but you know s*ds law works well)

They look really comfy to I will look forward to the clearer pics

Oh and if you find the ends of the bars catching I flattened mine after anealing the alloy 3 times so they won't split it helps a lot also I make split locking nuts (very easy and cheaper tham nylocks also thinner)

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: Sx Nutta's Calf Cuffs
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 09:20:27 PM »
They are not quite done yet jason. He is putting another clip the other side on just in case of that and is cutting the end bolts off.