Forum > Everything PowerSkips

Re: What models are available in the Powerskip?

<< < (9/9)

Jason:
You are perfectly ok to fit any cuffs to any bocks I have done all of them except Powerisers and have seen them fitted

It is also possible to swap any spring onto any frame (with a little bit of alteration) and most parts from most bocks will fit others with again a little bit of work

Only problems with the cuffs are that 7 brackets and some earlier models of other Bocks are made of a softer plastic and won't hold them tight enough

Skip brackets are totally different and can be tightened up enought to tow a car  :Claugh:

I have in my collection several sets of "Bitsers)

1 Skip uprights and walking feet /Projump feet, springs and support bracket /Homemade cuffs, bindings and hoofies (all on one set)
2 Projump uprights, springs, support bracket and feet /Homemade walking feet, bindings and cuffs
3 Projump frames with Skip springs fitted (2 pairs)
I have in the past fitted 7 springs to Projump and Powerizer frames with total success

And if you have any doubts about Skip/Projump frames ask Tim as he came bl**dy close to flying on mine  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Ps all my feet/hoofs are PJ bolton ones as they are the only type I have found that you can change the rubbers and they don't break
PPs before anyone says Skip hoofs they are good but I can't afford them  :Claugh:

Zeri:
My Dad just ordered me a pair of Powerskip Pros (PS520) for my Christmas present! They will be coming in within the month.
I was wondering what type of shoes do you recommend to bolt on? I was thinking about putting on my tennis/running shoes.

Jason:
A pair of shoes that are comfy, strong and light

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version