Author Topic: Bocking Library  (Read 1841 times)

Dark Knight

Bocking Library
« on: December 30, 2007, 02:44:43 AM »
I did try to start this once before ( CB London ) and got a lot, must be more out there !?
I was thinking of trying to get every picture/video/text I could find on Power Bocking and put them in one place.
I've just brought a laptop and a I've a big hard drive and DVD burner so if i take it to meets I could download people Hi rez stuff and I could Burn DVD's for them !
We have all taken picture but not uploaded them all because we think there rubbish or the next one on your file looks better !?
What I'm thinking is grab EVERYTHING  :o ;D
That photo of your mate, with his head cut off ! It maybe rubbish to you but that bocker on the right may think that his pose in the picture great !  8)

Thing is what would you think would be the best way to keep the files ( an easy way  ;) )?

I've got a job lot of pictures and some video's, videos are tricker it rip copies for downloads !?

Offline magzzie

• A little taste of the Bocker within
Re: Bocking Library
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 04:36:48 AM »
great i dea but wont it cost alot for you we dont want you to go bank rupt but if you do you can always comme stay at mine for a bit im sure my folks will mind its the sort of thing that will make them go mad and i would love to have a go on the F180