Author Topic: What time  (Read 4587 times)

Offline zefee

What time
« on: January 04, 2008, 11:31:16 AM »
Hey guys, just wondered if there where any general times that I should expect mine to arrive, I ordered them on tuesday, so im still waiting ^^

zef

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: What time
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 11:38:03 AM »
I cant remember when they were closed and stuff. They would of been dispatched the next working day if they were closed ( I think they were) and then sent by 24hour delivery so hopefully you can work it out now. My stuff arived at 12pm ish but I guess that depends on where you live.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 03:19:34 PM »
Hey Zefee
As Spud said, they go out for delivery on the next working day, we only reopened yesterday so if all was well with your order they would have been dispatched yesterday and you should have them some time today.
They do say anytime between 8am - 6pm but usually its a bit earlier than that.
If you want you can call Pro-Jump on 01772 792 600 and request a tracking number, this way they can tell you when it was dispatched as well.

Offline zefee

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 03:48:48 PM »
They came, omg im so happy =D
already fallen over once, but it didnt hurt =] the wrist guards where a perfect fit for me =].
Im finding it hard to keep my lets straight, but ive already managed to get a steady jog, and bounced a little=]

zef

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 04:11:50 PM »
Great stuff :) Glad you got them, as I know its really bugs when you are sitting there waiting for things!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 04:55:05 PM »
when i got mine I was told to practice walking on the spot holding onto something. then let go.. then walk about... Maybe practice the right technique for walking and go from there.

Offline zefee

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 07:31:46 PM »
I can walk already, i foudn that easy, and got it after like a few mins ^^

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 08:05:59 PM »
then all you can do is practice

Offline Ghosti

• Sup
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 02:05:39 PM »
I Sent my money in a postal order about 2 days ago and i have no idea about when it will get there on when my goods will get to me so can any1 inlighten me on the average times. i live about a 5 hour drive away from the despatch. and i reli want them!  :banghead:  :biggrin:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 03:02:10 PM »
hey there,

How did you send the postal orders? Did you send them via registered post? Can you trace it?

Basically we usually send the item on a next day despatch service when we recieve the postal orders.

Best thing to do is, is you did send via registered post, trace it online and if its been delievered to us, it may be worth just giving the office a call on 01772 792 600 to see if your pro-jumps have been dispatched. That way atleast it puts your mind to rest and you can even get a tracking number for it.

:)

Offline Ghosti

• Sup
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 03:24:02 PM »
Oh Great  :thumbs: thanx  :thumbs: how would i trace the order coz it was regestered.

Offline Athoul

• PJF Contributor
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2008, 04:57:20 PM »
I think there should be a code on the reciept, have a look and see if you can find anything
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

Offline rickbicker26

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 05:34:29 PM »
They came, omg im so happy =D
already fallen over once, but it didnt hurt =] the wrist guards where a perfect fit for me =].
Im finding it hard to keep my lets straight, but ive already managed to get a steady jog, and bounced a little=]

zef

i fell over once i got on mine, fell through a greenhouse luckily for me it had no glass in it at the time. not fallen over since after that :banana:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 07:49:44 PM »
That was very lucky. When I fell I just lost balence and went sideways lol. Fortunaty landed on grass outside my house when it want too dark so nobody saw woop :banana:

Offline day1988

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 01:41:15 PM »
Tell me about it its monday now and i ordered my at 12:30 midnight :(:(

Restlessness lol
Great stuff :) Glad you got them, as I know its really bugs when you are sitting there waiting for things!