Author Topic: need some info.  (Read 7270 times)

Offline mike87

need some info.
« on: January 21, 2008, 01:55:00 PM »
hay all i recently bought some off these pro jumps and was woundering anyone know how long they take too come coz been waiting since wens :-\

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: need some info.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 02:07:53 PM »
they go out on a next day delivery so you should have had them by now, so I suggest giving Pro-Jump a call on 01772 792 600 so it can be tracked for you.

Offline mike87

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 02:13:13 PM »
oh ok then thanks will they might still come today you know what time the normaly arrive by and by what company

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 02:38:23 PM »
I recommended you giving the office a call as its unlikely it takes this long to delivery unless theres a problem with the order or the couriers had a problem delivering it to you, so I suggest you call the office before 5pm today to get a tracking number at the very least.

Usually items go out with DHL, and they can arrive anytime up until 6pm.

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 05:15:12 PM »
this makes me feel like not buying a pair ???

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 07:41:15 PM »
No. projumps service is usually fantastic

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 08:42:51 PM »

Why?

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 08:51:07 PM »
pro jump deliveries are awesome normally, i orderd mine on tuesday night after 5pm and they still arrived on the wednesday do you have a weird address some companys stuggle to find my house as its a new build and doesnt register on sat navs etc easyily

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 09:11:40 PM »
Why?

I think Mightyblok is a nervous internet buyer, very skeptical, to be fair to him when you rarely buy on the internet its always hard to take the plunge, loads of us have already tried to convince him that Pro-Jump are not going to run away with his money but his still unsure! It's just one of them things sadly and nothing we say will convince him otherwise.

Best idea for you mightyblok maybe to see if your local asda or toys r us have some n stock. That way you can pay cash or whatever you want to pay by and more importantly, you can take it with you there and then!

Offline mike87

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 09:43:36 PM »
hay dnt worry about it all now it was well worth the wait got them at 4 and been on them sence and really got hang off them

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 05:27:50 PM »
i didnt think of that web thnx

Offline rickbicker26

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 06:40:33 PM »
i know that littlewoods are selling powerisers in there catalogue, that way u get them and pay for them over time :)

Dark Knight

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 08:09:19 PM »
I think Mightyblok is a nervous internet buyer, very skeptical, to be fair to him when you rarely buy on the internet its always hard to take the plunge, loads of us have already tried to convince him that Pro-Jump are not going to run away with his money but his still unsure! It's just one of them things sadly and nothing we say will convince him otherwise.
Webby doesn't it up set you a bit that he doesn't trust a company you work for ?
True the are interseller who grab your money and send either nothing or rubbish and you may find it hard to get your money back !
But a company that takes time to set up a forum and allow members ( free membership to all ) to say just about anything they like ( Apart from  :censored:  :o   :biggrin: ) can't be that bad  ???

If you send now you should be bocking by weekend  :thumbs:

:ProJump:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2008, 09:08:05 PM »
Webby doesn't it up set you a bit that he doesn't trust a company you work for ?

Not at all, because I remember when I first started shopping online, and I hated it paying for things before they arrived, and when I did I'd be nervous till my items arrived - tbh much preffered going into the shops... but that was over 10 years ago and now I prefer internet shopping  :banana:

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2008, 09:11:32 PM »

Not at all, because I remember when I first started shopping online, and I hated it paying for things before they arrived, and when I did I'd be nervous till my items arrived - tbh much preffered going into the shops... but that was over 10 years ago and now I prefer internet shopping  :banana:

That's how I used to be too and I also prefer internet shopping too, it means you can buy anything you want. Local shops dont always stock items you want/need but you can find just about anything you want for sale on the internet.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 09:16:40 PM »
Not forgetting it's usually cheaper online too  ;)
...and you can "shop around" 
         "Visits" lots of shops
            BUT best of all no bags / boxes to carry!

Offline Wontolla

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2008, 11:53:51 AM »
And if things do go wrong, you don't have to go into the shop to complain cos someone else will do it for you...

I ordered a stilt bag from flyjumperstore.com and never heard anything from them, their phone line is dead and they don't respond to emails so I emailed the credit card processing company - got an immediate response, next day I had the mobile and business phone number of the store owner together with an assurance that the bag was going to be mailed out the same day. It arrived in the next post!

Buying online is great for bargains and it's safe if you use the tools available.

BTW Don't risk buying stuff from flyjumpestore.com unless you want  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: >:(

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2008, 08:17:32 PM »
thnx for the advise  ;D