Author Topic: Picture Call  (Read 1904 times)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Picture Call
« on: February 01, 2008, 09:14:17 PM »
Now is it just me or where I bock (central London every day) or does everyone get caught for so many Pics with people

Every day when I go out at lunch time I either have 2 or 3 people ask can we have a pic with you or I see them snapping away as I go past

Now don't get me wrong I quite enjoy it but just wondered if every one gets this or is it just the London tourists but I'm getting stopped 2 or 3 times a session

So far I have had a pic in front of a Humbie stretch limo with 6 or 7 Japaneese lads all in suits, several with people by phone boxes, one with a Chinese family on the embankment and so many just in the street that I can't count them

I got stopped by 6 people from an office for a vid of a few jumps to enter into an office competition and what looked like a pro film crew at the aldwith asked me to run past and bounce about a bit

Or am I just extremely photogenic  :haha:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Ps if anyone spots me on the net anywhere tell me as I would love to have a few of the pics (some were quite funny)

Offline tundraH

• I'm just me and you aren't. :-P
Re: Picture Call
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 09:24:16 PM »
I also get asked to pose for photos.  Although I have never been as popular when I was in my cow suit with Joe beside me in his reindeer suit.

It is great fun and you can normally have a great laugh with them.

Or am I just extremely photogenic  :haha:
It could be that too.  ;)
Fighting for peace is like f*#king for virginity

Sig designed by Sprog

Jason injures himself so I don't have to be injured.

Proud member of the "The Banned Bockers"

"If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Offline Kiola

• Elite Member
  • Nuttier than Squirrel Poo..
    • www.SimeonKiola.com
Re: Picture Call
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 10:09:40 PM »
i LOVE IT :)

most of my pics are from random freelance photographers up on the hoe or in city center.. just ask the serious looking people to Send you the pics :)

New Vids;
The London Eye - By SimeonKiola
First Class - Car Flip Show 2013
Simeon Kiola 2012   

Currently Working Full time Self Employed International Stilts Acrobat/Entertainer