Author Topic: Size and the difference between Powerizer & Pro-Jumps ?  (Read 2581 times)

Offline Fefe

Size and the difference between Powerizer & Pro-Jumps ?
« on: February 07, 2008, 04:35:07 PM »
I'm 65 kg, what is my fit size ? M80 ? And what is the difference between powerizer and Pro-Jumps ?

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: Size and the difference between Powerizer & Pro-Jumps ?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 04:48:56 PM »
ooo I know nothing of size stuff.

But poweriZers and pro jumps are the same. Basically just a different badge put on at the factory ---They are sold under a variety of names world wide --jolly jumpers in Russia I believe. Tho I think due to some court case they cant be called poweriZers in the USA anymore

Oh and welcome,  where abouts r u?

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 05:46:55 PM »
Hi Fefe, welcome to pjf, you have chose the best size for you, as 80kg springs are 15kgs over your weight, and will be good to use, as you will not be hitting the bottom of the springs, as easy as you would on a pair of 70kgs springs.

I am 63kgs was using 70kgs springs, broke them then went to 90kgs springs, and find the stiffness better to use for gain height, so I would use the 80kgs model, as it will be good to learn on, and getting your technique right, and PoweriZers, Pro Jump, Air Runners are made by the same company, called Flying Locust

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 06:01:00 PM »
Welcome to a great sport with some really helpful people in the forum
Grow old disgracefully