Author Topic: Gym meet Ely...BOOKED  (Read 17512 times)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: Gym meet Ely...BOOKED
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2008, 07:25:14 PM »
they should be there by now :(

I just checked the DHL website and they still out on the van for delivery, no update since morning and still says the same as what I pm'ed you.

If you go on the dhl site and track the item by typing in the ident number, then on the update you will see the ident number is clickable, click that and at the bottom there is a contact button.

Just fill it out and someone should contact you letting you know whats happening with them, hopefullly they are just running late and could still be with you today if not they may go back to the Norwich depot & back out tomorrow i should think. Problem is once they leave our warehouse, we then have to rely on the couriers to do their job and its out of our hands.

:banghead: I know..I'm getting well annoyed now. I have been checking the tracking thing but it says the same thing ( you know, you checked lol)

I filled out some contact thing but oops I did it a bit different to how you said...So lol just did it again like that hehe.

Just so you know..I know once it's out of the warehouse it's in couriers hands. I no way blame you guys :) You do a great job and have amazing support. Lol you are still being helpful :D

Anyhoo. I filled out the form and told them to fone me!! Lets see whats going on...grr lol. hm they have managed my expectations really badly.

:damnit: :damnit: :damnit: :damnit: but  :ProJump: :Rock:

Offline rickbicker26

« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2008, 08:04:51 PM »
bet the workers are bocking around in the warehouse :P
 :haha:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2008, 08:15:44 PM »
Lol yea a warehouse full of bocks...sounds like heaven..I wonder if there are any elites in there...

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2008, 05:44:57 PM »
Well kinda back on topic...I flipped in ely, so nah  :P

Offline Hoddsy

« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2008, 06:57:32 PM »
grrr, hope we get another Ely gym meet booked soon :(

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2008, 07:01:20 PM »
i soooo want to come to a gym meet

i want to go to any meet actually :P GRRRR gonna talk to our mayor about getting a gym XD :banana:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)