Author Topic: amazing tattoo  (Read 21332 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Re: amazing tattoo
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2008, 11:01:37 AM »
Thats a good idea, i like it almost as much as the girl who had lightsabers tattooed to her index fingers

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline CRAIZI-J

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2008, 11:40:14 AM »
get some stars or something like me =]

got one on my chest on my my neck kinda and on right at top of my back

for you that know what a trap is part of ya trapiez then it is on that =]

just one thing its nice and that i dnt like it lol

coz its there now so =[ and i cant get rid of it till im like 18... 2 years yet!!  :( :(

so dont rush into getting one make sure u 110% u want it

Dare To Be Different ..... Don't Watch ME!!!.... Watch My FEET!!

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2008, 02:21:55 PM »
Thats why you need a size smaller, there should be an inch gap all the way down the back lacing. As for breathing you get accustomed to that.

ET, if I could have got a smaller size I would have, but as I said before it was a plus-size website, this was the smallest they had. I know about my corsets, but it was a case of either buying it, and it looking pretty alright, or not. And being that I had searched for years for this one, I wasnt about to not buy it just because its a little over sized. I didnt have a choice.

As for the breathing, been wearing corsets for about 7 years now so kinda used to the tightness. Wish mine could be tighter.

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 02:25:15 PM by Carma »

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2008, 02:44:17 PM »
Corsets!! Lol will never catch me wearing anything other than a blokey Tshirt  :biggrin: lol

Dark Knight

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2008, 02:48:22 PM »
ET, if I could have got a smaller size I would have, but as I said before it was a plus-size website, this was the smallest they had. I know about my corsets, but it was a case of either buying it, and it looking pretty alright, or not. And being that I had searched for years for this one, I wasnt about to not buy it just because its a little over sized. I didnt have a choice.
Maybe you'll grow into it  :o :biggrin:
Searching for years  :o
Have you tried biker gear ?
Or EBAY  :biggrin:

Dark Knight

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2008, 02:50:41 PM »
Corsets!! Lol will never catch me wearing anything other than a blokey Tshirt  :biggrin: lol
I don't own a carsets but your in luck I've got loads of bloky t-shirts  !  :biggrin:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2008, 02:57:26 PM »
Strange that considering your a bloke  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2008, 04:52:50 AM »
lol spud, you will wear a corset one day, lol

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2008, 06:49:54 AM »
Thats why you need a size smaller, there should be an inch gap all the way down the back lacing. As for breathing you get accustomed to that.

As for the breathing, been wearing corsets for about 7 years now so kinda used to the tightness. Wish mine could be tighter.

Go for custom made, there is a corset making course at Central St Martins, maybe you could get a student to make you one......
I have got 3 to make in the next few weeks. I am having to order the parts from Australia....damn this country for being so small and not having everything I need when I want it :banghead:

Dark Knight

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2008, 01:42:18 PM »
Go for custom made, there is a corset making course at Central St Martins, maybe you could get a student to make you one......
I'll have a bash for you  :o
I'll just get a tape  :P :biggrin:

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2008, 01:44:35 PM »
lol DK, I just go for tailors measure, and work from there  :nana:

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2008, 05:59:08 PM »
I'll have a bash for you  :o
I'll just get a tape  :P :biggrin:

Carma get it made by someone thats not a freaking letchy pervert...... :haha:

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2008, 12:31:48 AM »
Tattoos are a werid thing any idea you have you will change so you need to make your mind up like 150% about somethink i have a one i love the design but the guy who did it made it too dark its so black you can hardly see what it is just looks like a black blob on my arm, now i have a freind who does my tattoos for me so get them done by a good tattooist make sure you see some of their work and not a new tatooist or it will be bad, id recomend not gettin any tattoos done until you are old enough everyone i know who has had them done before regret getting them done, im hoping naz will post the pictures of my tattoos for me so they will be on soon, as for gettin a smiley done on your finger more or less gaurentee you will regret it and you cant get it coverd up like other tattoos

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2008, 12:58:18 AM »
Tattoos are a werid thing any idea you have you will change so you need to make your mind up like 150% about somethink i have a one i love the design but the guy who did it made it too dark its so black you can hardly see what it is just looks like a black blob on my arm, now i have a freind who does my tattoos for me so get them done by a good tattooist make sure you see some of their work and not a new tatooist or it will be bad, id recomend not gettin any tattoos done until you are old enough everyone i know who has had them done before regret getting them done, im hoping naz will post the pictures of my tattoos for me so they will be on soon, as for gettin a smiley done on your finger more or less gaurentee you will regret it and you cant get it coverd up like other tattoos

I had my tattoo done when I was 16, which is underage. I never have and never will regret it. I was completely sure about it, until I saw my design I didn't even like tattoo's. I would say dont go for fashion tatt's they date quickly...so no stars, they are already dated.

Offline CRAIZI-J

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2008, 01:00:45 AM »
i dident know this at the time but the bloke who did my tattoo

was a complete psyco lol

reason why he became tattoist was because he got done for man slaughter and got on a corse while in prision lol so there

and when he did mine he was stoned off his head and the star on my neck is really messed up!! lol so i would advise every one not to get one unless that is your dream!! lol

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2008, 01:03:35 AM »
I've all ready got 3 stars tattood i got 3 ''EMO'' stars on my right forearm they are common ill aggree with that tho but you get a tattoo for you you dont get it for anyone else,

« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 01:14:20 AM by webmaster »

Offline CRAIZI-J

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2008, 01:10:07 AM »
yh i got 3 stars going over my shoulder...

i have made a post saying where..

(i think)

and i really dont like it coz it there for life lol but may get rid of it when im older i duno

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2008, 01:23:34 AM »
yea i got one on my arm i want rid of but im hopin to think of a way to cover it up if your stars are jus out linned or are they block shaded in or what, cause out linned stars would be easyier to cover up with a tribal or somethink

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2008, 01:31:18 AM »
Like I said stars are dated already...... Think before you ink :banghead:

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2008, 01:35:27 AM »
stars maybe dated but i like um and its easy to make them different the most common stars are the black outlined only ones and like my ones you can add to them and make the whole inkin different and make it individual i have plans for my arms tho so all will merge into a sleeve piece with time whats your tattoo ET btw

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2008, 01:50:15 AM »
I have the theatre masks represented in skulls on my chest. It's very faintly done with otline and shading, I still love it but it needs re-inking as it's faded.

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2008, 01:52:15 AM »
i really like them theatre masks they look rli smart thats a gd idea ET you got a pic you can post so i can see what you mean

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2008, 11:40:21 PM »
I usually hate BIG tattoos, but that girl is HOT! :scool: Say hey for me. ;) lol.

How about my mates back ( Yes it's real )  :)

Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2008, 11:53:03 PM »
All of my tattoos so far, and all my tattoos in the future (can't see myself stopping) are personal to me, they all mean something to or about me. Like a story of my life. The one on my back is my faith, the one on my right arm is one of my favourite animals, and the one on my left arm is my favourite band. Now you may say 'what if I grow out of it' well, even if I do. AC/DC has made me who I am today, they have got me through some hard times.

My next tattoo is to be an emense back peice consisting of the four elemental Dragon princes, Fafnir, Naelyan, Sairys and Grael.

-Carma

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2008, 12:23:00 AM »
in a way all tattoos mean somethink to the persons whos it is, the cross on my back the rose is about a freind who means alot to me, the card on my arm is to represent my fondness for poker, the stars dnt rli have a meanin i jus love stars lol, the panther head on my arm is representing a fable of a panther that lives in the fens and i have seen it have allways loved panthers but after i saw the one that lives in the fens got one tattood lol