Author Topic: amazing tattoo  (Read 21333 times)

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
Re: amazing tattoo
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2008, 01:13:55 AM »
No way! You really saw it? That's awesome. How far away were you?
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline CRAIZI-J

« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2008, 11:12:15 PM »
yh they just out lined stars

it was my first tat and im 15 lol

and they on my chest neck kinda and back i think they where worst places well on my back dident hurt but other 2 did

but stars are for my sister my mum and my other sister

my biggest star being my mum to the smallest being my secound oldest sister

Dare To Be Different ..... Don't Watch ME!!!.... Watch My FEET!!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2008, 11:16:42 PM »
in a way all tattoos mean somethink to the persons whos it is, the cross on my back the rose is about a freind who means alot to me, the card on my arm is to represent my fondness for poker, the stars dnt rli have a meanin i jus love stars lol, the panther head on my arm is representing a fable of a panther that lives in the fens and i have seen it have allways loved panthers but after i saw the one that lives in the fens got one tattood lol

its that like the black dog of bungay or the black shuck. So many names for the thing lol

Dark Knight

« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2008, 08:59:44 AM »
I got told off for trying to read a girls tatto once !
It was very low on her back and the letter where all arty I was trying to make the words out when her mates looked at me and told me to  :censored: off  :o
Why do girls have them there if they don't like men looking at them !?

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2008, 11:26:27 AM »
Because girls like that are silly attention seeking b*tches! Who have no self confidence. Or are one of those birds who ask 'Does my bum look big' JUST to get a compliment.

So very very narrow and small.

I love having people look at mine and ask me questions about them. Really makes them feel worth while.

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

Dark Knight

« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2008, 11:44:42 AM »
To tell you the truth I don't really like tatto's !?
But maybe a "His and Her" one would be nice if she wanted them  :-\

Offline KentLee

• FREEDOM BOCKER!!!!
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2008, 11:48:02 AM »
all of my tattoo's havent really ment anything to me its all been spare of the monent i have 5 now..... i just love tattos the more obscure the bettet to me........
Freedom bocking. no ties to any clubs but friends with them all. this is the way forward.....

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2008, 12:31:45 PM »
yeah ive got 2 tattoos, the first is quiet sad really, i had a superman logo done in all black when i was a fighter, like bon jovi i wes feeling superhuman at the time, the next is a work in progress down my left arm, its a kinda tribal dragon, but i dont really want it just filled black, so im waiting till i get some inspiration.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline KentLee

• FREEDOM BOCKER!!!!
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2008, 01:03:12 PM »
that sounds pretty sweet to me nero any chance of somephotos to see....
Freedom bocking. no ties to any clubs but friends with them all. this is the way forward.....

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2008, 01:40:42 PM »
and ET you would know this because you wear them??

I have worn them and I also make them.
But they look better on Carma  :P  :biggrin:

That almost sounds like a statement of fact but is merely an assumption on your part
I'd like to keep it that way too !? Something I don't real want to see, you wearing one !  :biggrin:

Thats exactly the same way I feel about you and Speedo's  ;D
You didn't have to look that close ( which you couldn't have ) their not speedo's their from a shop called Kinky  :nana:
ok 1 worlds longest quote string XD and 2 EWWW ET wers girls leather and DK walks around in kinky nikers sikos!! :nana:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2008, 01:44:25 PM »
ill try and take one but im not sure how itll come out.......

there ya go, i couldnt remember how to set a timer on my sony cam so  had to take 3 images, you can just about work it out though

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2008, 01:50:12 PM »
Wow it like your whole arm... I like it. Its simple...I think coloured tatoos look yukky.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2008, 02:00:56 PM »
yeah the whole george clooney in dusk till dawn has been done to death.
ive been thinking of having a full sleeve of tats and leave the inside of the dragon  as skin, but as i said im just toying with ideas, suggestions welcome

Dark Knight

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2008, 03:04:12 PM »
yeah the whole george clooney in dusk till dawn has been done to death.
ive been thinking of having a full sleeve of tats and leave the inside of the dragon  as skin, but as i said im just toying with ideas, suggestions welcome
I'd leave most of the inside as skin but just get a fading colour(s) on the inside edge to make it stand out a little ! Being so big when close up poeple could lose the shape and just see line ?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 03:15:23 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2008, 03:08:34 PM »
I'm no expert but I agree DK

Dark Knight

« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2008, 04:52:07 PM »
An old G/F got a butterfly with real bright white wings on her  :censored: cheek !
I did the three white bits  :o
How ? She was getting a sun tan and I thought it would be funny it bite her on the ... anyway she jumped up just before I did and I draw blood leaving teeth marks  :o
She likes the butterfly and she forgave me ( I paid for the tatto by the way ). :)

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2008, 07:45:33 PM »

That almost sounds like a statement of fact but is merely an assumption on your part
I'd like to keep it that way too !? Something I don't real want to see, you wearing one !  :biggrin:

You didn't have to look that close ( which you couldn't have ) their not speedo's their from a shop called Kinky  :nana:
ok 1 worlds longest quote string XD and 2 EWWW ET wers girls leather and DK walks around in kinky nikers sikos!! :nana:

You really are quite illiterate aren't you. I said I have worn corsets...not girls leather.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2008, 08:09:12 PM »

You really are quite illiterate aren't you. I said I have worn corsets...not girls leather.
arnt they the same thing tho :P like a girl were leather corsets and u wore one so its a girls peace of leather clothing :P

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2008, 08:10:12 PM »
ARGH Mega quotes and grammar police  :police: or spelling squad...I think both ARGH

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2008, 08:13:49 PM »
ohhh shush XD

i wack my keyboard and wait for the words to come up XD :banana:

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2008, 08:51:46 PM »

arnt they the same thing tho :P like a girl were leather corsets and u wore one so its a girls peace of leather clothing :P

You complete and utter numpty!!!! The corset I wore was not leather. For your info, there are corsets for men and there was a time it was "de riguer" for men to wear them. Also there is nowt wrong with a bit of drag. Try to be a little less closed minded.....;D

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2008, 09:17:17 AM »
I been known to wear a skirt or two, lol, I so wanna try it on bocks, lol  :banana:

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2008, 05:30:56 PM »
think you should get it shaded it slightly around the edge of the line, im gettin a sleeve done im starting on my forearm gettin a few bits that i like and have wanted for ages, then working my way up.

another way you could make somethink of it would be to put other bits inside the dragon like get the outline done abit thicker and put some outlining shadding in to it, if you know a good tattooist could get its shaded downwards fully from light to dark

Dark Knight

« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2008, 06:20:09 PM »

You complete and utter numpty!!!! The corset I wore was not leather. For your info, there are corsets for men and there was a time it was "de riguer" for men to wear them. Also there is nowt wrong with a bit of drag. Try to be a little less closed minded.....;D
This thread needs one  :lol: