Author Topic: How strange  (Read 4524 times)

Offline stevie

How strange
« on: April 02, 2008, 12:49:36 PM »
i thought i would go for a jog to try again and wear my new spring in, anyway, after about 20 mins i needed a drink, and the only thing near was a pub, so i went in and got red bull, i was walking out thrugh the bear garden when to my horror, three men in there 40s started giving me verbal, it was so discusting, i went over and one said if i was 10 years younger i would show you how its done, i laughed at him, and said i am at least 10 years older that you, and there was children in the bear garden and i said to the men that they should be ashamed of themselves for their actions and foul mouths, they realy were discusting for there age,

any way, one then called me something realy bad, and i lost it, so i showed them a few tricks, and ended it by landing on the table. but i knocked his pint over, oops, so i jumped of and ran as fast as i could,

i got home, took my stilts of, and went back, i thought i had better buy him a drink at least, to my shock, they said sorry for there actions, and one said he was going to but a pr of bocks, and come to the gym to train, How strange.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: How strange
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 12:54:12 PM »
Wow that is really strange...thats the only word for it  :thumbs:  :spudT:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 01:33:30 PM »
ahhh the joys of beer huh

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 01:43:18 PM »
Well it could have gone the other way and you could have got a little kicking for being a show off but you must have really dazzled them!!!  :biggrin:

Offline stevie

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 02:07:31 PM »
yea, but i don't think i was showing off, i was just trying to shut them up, but yea, it could have gone wrong, but when i went back around to them they were like different people, i think one of the parents must have said something to them.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 02:14:20 PM »
I was trying to say you must have impressed them  :thumbs:

tbh I think until people see you doing tricks etc they may think stilts are a bit dorky and then when they see ppl strutting their stuff etc they think WOW!

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 05:34:15 PM »
hmm i need to learn tricks then  :o

i need a gym!!!

grr non around here :banghead:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline stevie

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 07:23:02 PM »
Yea i know what you meen Naz, i agrea, i think its wise what you said though, i am bit older than some bockers, so they might of thought i may be street wise, i think if i had of been a younger person, perthaps they could of got a little agresive with me, so realy its wise to move away from people that start giving abuse, you never know what they could do to you whilst your up in the air,

good that you pointed that out Naz.

Offline GRS

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 08:21:37 PM »
A young girl got some grief I believe when she was out on her own and I think so did some lads who got a good kicking cant remember the names but I think the best thing to do in this situation is to walk away.

Offline Claire

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 08:35:19 PM »
yea, i just ignore people like that,

i think he was saying is that the man changed is attitude, and was asking were he could get stilts from, and i know that Stevie has invited him to the gym to learn, thats why he said, how strange,

it will be inrersting if he comes.
Claire from  B Bounce

Offline GRS

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 08:42:39 PM »
yeah it's nice when that happens, never know you all might become good friends and then it will be one of them funny stories you always reminiscent about! 

Offline sidnell1990

• Im Claire!
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 09:38:56 PM »
A young girl got some grief I believe when she was out on her own and I think so did some lads who got a good kicking cant remember the names but I think the best thing to do in this situation is to walk away.

dunno if u were inplying me or not....but i got attacked by a group of chavs while i was out bocking....got a nice kicking from that.... (all better now tho)

people and chavs tend to target younger people and girls...so young girls are main target...

but yeah...the situation at the pub kinda made me giggle when i read it...lol

Claire xx

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 09:41:57 PM »
I got chased the other day by some chavs. they shouted quick go push her over. i was gone like a bat out of hell  :haha:

:spudT:

Dark Knight

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008, 10:12:35 PM »
I got chased the other day by some chavs. they shouted quick go push her over. i was gone like a bat out of hell  :haha:

No one dare say anything bad to me  ;D
I'm the one chasing Chav's   :o
Rode on the path to me I told them to get off and walk ! And they did  :biggrin:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2008, 10:17:09 PM »

No one dare say anything bad to me  ;D
I'm the one chasing Chav's   :o
Rode on the path to me I told them to get off and walk ! And they did  :biggrin:

Well if the chavs come at a meet I know who I am gonna hide behind  :haha:

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 04:38:17 AM »
got a nice kicking from that.... (all better now tho)

people and chavs tend to target younger people and girls...so young girls are main target...

Are you kidding?! God I hate chavs. I'm actually looking forward to them starting
a fight with me now so I can exact revenge on behalf of the jumpy people! >:(

...will have to make some quick release mods though ...I never did any martial arts
training on pro-jumps. :D
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 09:35:02 AM »
i have been neo, lol
at the big birmingham bock i actually nearly had a fight when a group of lads started with k-rock then no fear.
i had enough in the end, they were being really rude, not just to the lads but to no fears dad (who looks like vince mackey from the shield btw), when they started with his dad i lost it, got into the two mouth pieces faces until they backed down, then desided they wanated me "to come outside town and ill shank ya" lulz
i thought it was going down that day, until someone off the street pointed out to the ignorant little idiots that we were out doing a sport, that and i looked like i would kill the four of them.
i was ready to that day, cant have people come over to my city and have these little s**t heads spoil it.
the joke of it was, it started like this...
d**khead 1: wow they sick man
d**khead 2: they fukin s**t, AND I WOULD KNOCK EM OUT ON THEIR STILTS (said in k-rocks face)
d**khead 2: what the f**k you looking at? you want it?
*they then started mouthing to no fears dad*
d**khead's 2,3 and 4, yeah they want it man come lets do em.
Me: oh fuk this s**t, F**KIN COME ON THEN
then i fully fronted up to 2 of them, both of them backed down and "DIDNT WANT IT"
d**khead 3: dont back away blood dont back away........

EPIC LULZ for us, epic fail for chavs

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”