Author Topic: TV, Radio and papers  (Read 2086 times)

Dark Knight

TV, Radio and papers
« on: April 10, 2008, 06:33:16 PM »
We all want to promote bocking when we get a chance !?

Most of the time it would be a short sound bite if your lucky a couple of questions and a quick bounce.
Becky had a great spot on BBC including bouncing in the studio ( Which WILL be show there a long time !? ). She talked with the interviewer and got him on a pair, which he loved.

Thing is what sort of thing would you try to cover if you got a minuet or two of fame ?

What can you do on them ?

It's great fun you can jump over 6 feet in the air and run at 20 mph and it keeps you fit !
But can you do that ?
Yes it great fun and keeps you fit but can YOU jump that high or run that fast !? Wouldn't increases your jumps and speed be a better way to put it !? After all some can jump higher than 6 feet and some can run faster than 20mph but most of us would be happy to get near those figures.

We don't want poeple to buy a pair and find it they can't jump the backyard fence and over take their mates on their bikes !?
We want poeple to say " Look how good I am ! "

Who can Bock ?

Everyone boys and girl young and old !?
I'd add something like " Everyones treated the same ! "

So the mic's pionting at you ! What would you say ?

Dark Knight

Re: TV, Radio and papers
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 06:40:53 PM »
I'm thinking of contacting the " TULIP RADIO " which will run in Spalding and will cover the parade that we are in ( hint :)  ) and see if they'd like to have a chat with me/us about our part in the parade !

http://www.tulip-radio.co.uk/
( If your coming check out the gallery and just see the crawds ).

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
Re: TV, Radio and papers
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 06:23:48 PM »
on average you will get 90 seconds for an inteview be it TV or radio.

Key thing is to make sure what message you want to get across and then deliver it as often as you can

The info DK suggested looks about right
Grow old disgracefully