Author Topic: Promotion Codes?  (Read 2835 times)

Offline danmeb

Promotion Codes?
« on: April 27, 2008, 11:55:49 PM »
I'm thinking about buying a pair of pro jumps on wednesday (april 30) and i notice when going to purchase online it has an option for a promotion code... i've had a little look about but i couldnt find any promotions.... I was just wondering if any of you guys know of any promotions? any help would be greatly appriciated. :)

(Also... is the free delivery next day delivery?)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Promotion Codes?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 12:10:30 AM »
hi
welcome to the forum, unfortunately the bad news is at present there are no codes available, but good news is the free delivery is a next working day one, try to order by 1pm to ensure same day dispatch.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 12:23:55 AM »
naz is the forum guru XD :banana:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 08:34:49 AM »
no promotion codes for projump buuuuut!
projump do sell stilts on ebay and with the code...Coupon0408
you get £20 off when paying over £50 through paypal, so theres a little discount and coupon for ya

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline danmeb

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 08:27:28 PM »
wow thanks for that little bit of information. Can you please point me in the right direction for the ebay sale as I cannot find it  :-[ (URL would be lovely)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”