Author Topic: Guess what Ive just seen . . . . !!!!  (Read 33179 times)

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
Re: Guess what Ive just seen . . . . !!!!
« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2008, 10:52:23 AM »

thanks brendan (lukman)

No wories dude. ;) You know I'm not Lukman right? Just checking. :) But Lukman would also help beat up the people making you feel bad. He had to stop me from destroying some chavs the last time I was in Norwich! :) lol. They were trying to start a fight with some emo's, so i scared them off. ;D

yh we know your not lukman  lol

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2008, 04:25:34 PM »
Where is lukman these days...I know he has a gf so maybe thats it..lukman..get her some bocks..she is nice so get her some and get her to meets. hmmm I think we should bomb lukman with Pm's so he come out on sunday..so far I have only seen him carrying his bocks  ;D

:spudT:

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2008, 01:48:04 AM »
 :nanadance: :nanadance: :nanadance: :nanadance: :nanadance: :nanadance:

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2008, 10:01:24 AM »
I think carma has taken advantage of the im not subtle card way to much in this post, i personally didnt see anythink wrong with the pic but i am biast and i am goin out with lozzi so my opinion is that she is stunnin neway

Older men will allways think younger girls are attractive you hear comments all time like if i was 20 years younger etc etc there is no harm init at all its all been blown well out of proportion and since loz has joined this forum and the bockin community she has been targeted with abuse and negativity and its makin her uncomforatble and also makin me want to leave because the people i thought would acept anybody have s***ged off the prsn im with and made her feel like she cant be her self and uncomforatble

Just to take this back to why I started the thread, It was merely because I wasnt expecting my lil sis to have a picture of herself quite like that online, I know full well what she is like around blokes (like a fat kid in a candy store) and she is a terminal flirt!!! She cant help it, and I know where she gets it from (ME!!!!!!) So I cannot pass comment!
   However Trixter, I do think that this post (especially the bit in bold) Is a load of horse  :censored:! There is no need to try and use terms like that, she has been targeted in no way different to how I would treat her normally (a little teasing) so dont get all protective and stupid over it. You talk about Carma going OTT, dont you think you have ever so slightly with that post?? I didnt like the picture (because she is my sis) but thats just me being a brother, no one likes to see pics of their sis (as Aidanh proved!) So lets just forgive and forget!!

Sorry about my rant, but seeing the way the threat went, I needed to explain.

So your the lucky boy are you Trixter (I'll bet the Hex's version of the"Be nice to my sister" talk was fun  :haha:) you'll have to tell me about that some time

Oh yea, I havent seen Trixter yet to give him 'The talk' but im sure I will one day soon!!  :D     :Straddle5:

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2008, 12:04:17 PM »
The 'I am blunt' comments refers to 'If you don't like it, I really don't care, I am not bubble wrapping anything I say, for anyone'

Going back to the ORIGINAL point I was making, 40 year olds or whatever drooling over photos of 16 year old disturbs me

And Trixter, perhaps you shouldn't take comments as a 'personal attack' all the time, yes I make comments that are very blunt at times, but sometimes I feel I need to say them. I really couldn't care less what you lot do with each other. But I do try to do my part as a FRIEND to some of you.

Anyway, I am better at debating in person ;). Get my point across better that way

-Carma
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 12:14:03 PM by Carma »

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2008, 01:38:12 PM »
im just going bk to the reson this posted was made and it was coz of my pic soz if ppl dont like it but im putting it bk up an i dont care what ppl say its not a " seductive " pic its just a pic i hav it on bebo myspace and on facebook

can we now just leve this poste its anoying lots of ppl and as trix said its been upsetting me

thank you to the ppl who said my pic is nice
an to the people who dont like it put up with it

rant ova

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2008, 03:11:24 PM »
Yaaawn. This is old now lol.

But I can see why hex didn't like the pic... Although nice pic it is Lozzie (I'm allowed to say that, she's only 2 years younger than me :P)

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2008, 06:35:28 PM »
thanks sprog lol

i didnt know that your 18 lol 

:) :)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2008, 09:36:44 PM »
Well I agree with you Sprog it is a nice pic and although I'm 48 I'm allowed to say that cause the wife says I can  :haha:

Good on you Lozzi you should be allowed to do what you want {within reason  :biggrin:} just be gentle with Hex he's a softie really if you ignore the fact that he kills people for a living  :biggrin:

Please don't drop anything on my house next time your passing Hex  :haha: I'm only joking

Lozzi if you and Hex would like I could ask Naz if I can delete the whole post and then It's gone for ever

To be honest there is nothing in the post worth keeping apart from my jokes  :nana: (I'm not really that vain honest  :biggrin:)

Jason   :Hoofies2:

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2008, 09:38:03 PM »
Jason, but you are the best part of the forum, behind naz and I, lol  :nana: pokies
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 10:38:43 PM by Sx Nutta »

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2008, 09:51:16 PM »
thanks sprog lol

Lol you're welcome.
And you do now ;)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2008, 10:01:30 PM »
It's nice to be loved Sx  :haha: (but you should have put Naz and I or she'll think shes secnd best and you'll be in trouble  :haha:)

Yes Sprog is 18 and some say good looking he can also mend any type of Bock at speed he bocks very well and has got over that Sprog is Gay thing of a while back  :haha: (please don't hit me for mentioning that Sprog  :biggrin:)
I find it amasing that some Bocking female hasn't smatched him up already  :biggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2008, 10:34:47 PM »
yh iv herd of the whole sprog is gay thing lol

but i havent seen a picci of u yet sprog

lol

its ok jason its seems that the thred is ok now

do i hav to b gentle with him he is crule to me

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2008, 11:23:09 PM »
If the profile pic that lil lozzi now has is the pic that started all this I dont really see what the fuss is all about.....its a nice enough pic and not too sexy at all. You get to see way more flesh at the gym or beach.

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2008, 11:26:59 PM »
Yes Sprog is 18 and some say good looking he can also mend any type of Bock at speed he bocks very well and has got over that Sprog is Gay thing of a while back  :haha: (please don't hit me for mentioning that Sprog  :biggrin:)
I find it amasing that some Bocking female hasn't smatched him up already  :biggrin:
I bock well? Cheers jason! :D Yes I am not gay, despite numerous advances from both the Welshies and ET, I forgive you for mentioning that Jason as long as you help me with repair work at CB08 :)
I have not been "snatched up" due to something known as I was spoken for, but not anymore (thankfully). Open to all offers (except those from non-female members :P)

Photo of me?

Or if you want a normal one

DON'T GET TOO EXCITED ET! :D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 11:33:48 PM by sprog »

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #115 on: May 11, 2008, 04:37:17 AM »
I bock well? Cheers jason! :D Yes I am not gay, despite numerous advances from both the Welshies and ET, I forgive you for mentioning that Jason as long as you help me with repair work at CB08 :)
I have not been "snatched up" due to something known as I was spoken for, but not anymore (thankfully). Open to all offers (except those from non-female members :P)

Photo of me?

Or if you want a normal one

DON'T GET TOO EXCITED ET! :D

I haven't made any advances towards you!!!! you delusional boy :haha:

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #116 on: May 11, 2008, 08:29:47 AM »
i like the picci sprog lol

advances from the welahies lol

some lucky girl will snatch u up soon

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #117 on: May 11, 2008, 09:45:03 AM »
I haven't made any advances towards you!!!! you delusional boy :haha:
Well I was approached on your behalf by Locky and Bobman! :o

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #118 on: May 11, 2008, 11:13:33 AM »
thanks sprog lol

Lol you're welcome.
And you do now ;)

dont be tryin it on with my miss's sprog or ill set ET on you lol  ;) ;) sure hell be nice  :rolleyes:

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #119 on: May 11, 2008, 11:30:02 AM »
dont be tryin it on with my miss's sprog or ill set ET on you lol  ;) ;) sure hell be nice  :rolleyes:
LMAO I was not trying it on, I was just being friendly
Thanks but no thanks Trixter :P

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #120 on: May 11, 2008, 11:34:01 AM »
There is nothing normal about that pic sprog and nothing normal about you either apart from the fact you are a raving homosexual.

GET OVER IT.

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #121 on: May 11, 2008, 11:39:25 AM »
There is nothing normal about that pic sprog and nothing normal about you either apart from the fact you are a raving homosexual.

GET OVER IT.
Pfft get over yourself! :P

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #122 on: May 11, 2008, 11:41:07 AM »
your place or mine ;)

Offline magzzie

• A little taste of the Bocker within
« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2008, 01:59:35 AM »
what is this arrgument about then