Author Topic: Milton Keynes Meet  (Read 10831 times)

Offline T10HJS

• Forum For VAG Enthusiasts
Re: Milton Keynes Meet
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2008, 06:40:49 PM »
Ouch! well me and Paul, Jason & Chris will be at the train station at 11:30
Hope to see you guys

Offline heather3

• getting better
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2008, 10:29:57 PM »
I'm parking at Xscape will see you there about 12.00 :banana:

Offline heather3

• getting better
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2008, 12:31:23 PM »
I'm gutted, the clutch has gone on my car  :banghead: and i have just got in after being towed by the nice AA man :thumbs:

Hope to make the next meet.
Heather

Offline T10HJS

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2008, 11:01:15 AM »
Well what a meet, Me Chris & Jason turnt up outside the train station and thought we were on our owne, little did we know that.
Lee and Paul were waiting actually in the station. So we headed into the centre to see if we could spot them walkign around, little did we know it was the "big moo" weekend in Milton Keynes so some roads were closed off and there were people and camera crews everywhere which was nice as we got loads of attention, we headded to Xscape to see if anyone had gone there, and while i was jumping around tricking we all heard a rather loud CRACK! and yes..... sad to say one of my springs had cracked :(. so i took my bocks off and headed towards the centre and we walked through a market where a guy said oh i have a set of them for sale for £35! but they were M70 springs where i was using M80. So we continued on and thats where we bumped into Lee and Paul, i told them about my drama and the guy in the marked and Lee instantally said i will buy them and went and bought the £35 set (bearing in mind they were brand new and looked identical to the pro jumps) and he fitted the springs to my bocks and i was back up and bocking, taking it a bit easy as i could easilly bottom them out. then we just continued bockign around for the rest of the day getting video'd and snapd by loads of peopel, was a really good day the weather jsut held out for us aswell.
A great day thanks for all who attended, cant wait for the next MK meet!

Offline trix

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2008, 12:40:45 PM »
well i off to australia on the 13th sept... so i say lets get a meet set up for before i go.. as i shan't be back for a yr or so.. and will miss my dear projumps quite a bit... so i was thinking maybe a meet on the 16th august, a saturday, at about 10am? wot does everyone else think? leme know :)

Offline T10HJS

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2009, 01:18:22 AM »
Think its time to revive this thread as its been a long time..... haven't been bocking in Milton Keynes for a long time
so whos still about? i cant go for a few weekends as i just snapped a spring but thought i would see who was interested.

Steve

Offline bgirlmandy

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2009, 07:26:47 PM »
hi guys
 do ya still meet up in MK

amanda x