Author Topic: Which 7leagues? Am so ?!?!? confused!  (Read 2782 times)

Offline Divalicious

Which 7leagues? Am so ?!?!? confused!
« on: June 16, 2008, 04:30:10 PM »
Ok bouncy peeps, been looking at 7 leagues (for me,still getting pjs 4 my lil' boy) but weight bands seem diff, i got mysf weighd prop 2day +am 10stone,my scales hf a stone under, so do i go 4 t rex's, raptors? Yikes?! H-E-L-P!!!

Offline Athoul

• PJF Contributor
Re: Which 7leagues? Am so ?!?!? confused!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 04:36:36 PM »
Its a toughie.
If you had used them before I would have said T-rex's straight away but as you are learning I'm not sure if raptors would be better to learn on.

If you want a pair that will last you i'd go for t-rex's, they may take a little longer to learn on and compress but they will last you much longer without bottoming out all the time.

Then again, Raptors are nice and bouncy, lol

I'm 64kg and bottom out my raptors constantly and am going to be swapping them for some t-rex's soon.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 05:02:23 PM by Athoul »
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 04:53:14 PM »
For your weight band raptors should yeild optimal performance,but much depends on your technique.I'm still waiting for my new PJs to arrive,should be here tomorrow! went for M80's as Pro Jump recommend going 10 kilos above your weight ,and being as raptors are made for peeps between 8 and 11 stone I'd say they'd be ideal for you. Been waiting a week for my stilts so been doing a lot of reading! I may well stand corrected..... :thumbs:

-Nobby

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 05:26:11 PM »
Been waiting a week for my stilts...
-Nobby

Hey there Nobby

Shouldn't take a week for delivery, plz give the office a call and we can track it for you. The number to call is 01772 792 600.

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 06:31:15 PM »
I'm going to say T Rex's, but you really are right on the borderline.

I'm the same weight and when I forst got 7's I went for raptors but then I was using them 3 times a week and always puching myself and I wanted to be able to keep pushing myself and not have things limited by a spring that was too stiff for me. Now a year later I have T rex's and can bottom them out, though not frequently enough for it to be a problem.

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 06:55:08 PM »
Been waiting a week for my stilts...
-Nobby

Hey there Nobby

Shouldn't take a week for delivery, plz give the office a call and we can track it for you. The number to call is 01772 792 600.

Made 2 calls already.Wrote 2 e-mails already....Phone call on Friday I was told they're on their way.... E-mail from Viv says they'd be sent out today (Monday 16th)....So, I'm a bounce free zone for now. >:( >:( >:( :banghead: Placed my order last Tuesday and due to one thing or another I'm still waiting. Was my day off today as well and the weather's been great all weekend to boot. But thanks for your concern all the same.