Author Topic: are they allright?  (Read 6277 times)

Offline emox

are they allright?
« on: July 03, 2008, 07:01:03 PM »
Hi
my lil bro wants these things cause he says there like a circus thing and hes a circus friek diablo unicycle juggling etc lol
I looked around to see were i can buy him a pair and hes only a kid so i looked at the kids powerizers dont go that high so i looked around till i found this website and these(link at bottom)will thay go high enough to beable to do u no front flip or atleast 5ft or somin.
thnx ;)
http://www.pro-jump.co.uk/pp/Buy-ProJump-Stilts/Junior-ProJump-Stilts.html

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: are they allright?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 08:36:09 PM »
1st  not quite 5 foot, but pretty hi

yes u can front flip on um

'little' how little? how tall quite critical  on the divide between junior/adult model  more so than weight   but nice to know that too

Offline emox

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 05:31:15 PM »
hes 124cm tall

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 01:19:26 PM »
on the juniors its said to be able to get to 4 ft in the air which for a small person is alot these stilts may be smaller but if you can get the right spring weight and enough power you can do all th tricks the adult ones can do

since ive been disabled from bocking for a while ive been looking up on them and ive heard from many forums that these are like circus toys  :thumbs:

but hey circus toys are fun and keep you fit :biggrin: (well did  :nana:)

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline emox

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 03:27:36 PM »
he was happy to hear that they were a circus skill lol
thanks for the replies

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 09:43:34 PM »
Glad you havent lost your sense of humor in all of this aiden  :thumbs:

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 06:47:55 PM »
The most I've seen someone do on kids ones is about 2ft and in over 2 years i've never heard of, let alone seen, anyone flip on the kids model.
Wait for him to grow a foot then get him the adult model, he'll be much happier with them.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 06:49:27 PM »
It's been done!

One of the lads that bocks with No fear on the kids model has flipped using the junior model, I think theres video evidence somewhere to :)

&hl=en&fs=1

edit:found the vid!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 06:54:06 PM by webmaster »

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 07:08:23 PM »
Never seen that, thanks Naz!
But he doesn't LAND it, he lands on his ass and then pushes himself up, I'm assuming thats why it's sped up to make it look as if he landed it.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 07:11:18 PM »
Not sure but i know his landed it more than once.

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 01:34:19 AM »
If you ask me, pushing himself up onto his feet from a seated position is even better than a front flip!!! :o
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 10:30:03 AM »
With speed and only juniors it wouldn't be that hard, i can flick myself from my knees to standing on juniors  ;)

Dark Knight

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 02:51:12 PM »
With speed and only juniors it wouldn't be that hard, i can flick myself from my knees to standing on juniors  ;)
I could too, without using my hands  :nana:

Offline wiimii

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 10:07:13 PM »
 :nana:yeah, bt hes a kid (no offense, its better than me) but it looks as if he turns it into a roll to me, but either way hes better than me lol

Dark Knight

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 06:29:55 AM »
Never seen that, thanks Naz!
But he doesn't LAND it, he lands on his ass and then pushes himself up, I'm assuming thats why it's sped up to make it look as if he landed it.
Also he doesn't recover it, he hits the wall, his legs are all over.
But then the only time I flip is if I slipped over  :laugh:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 07:53:09 PM »
lil shean can front flip on kids stilts, i have seen this with my own eyes

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”