Author Topic: Standard adult pro jumps  (Read 8131 times)

Offline Opal

• Invicta Bockerz
Re: Standard adult pro jumps
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2008, 11:14:16 PM »
I absolutely love that paricular set of PJ's!

;D

And yes, Cuffies rule!

click for details

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2008, 11:20:46 PM »
I think you might be a Skip Wh*re now Opal  :haha:

They were popular wern't they I had some good offers for them (unprintable ones  :biggrin:)

Start saving up  :haha:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2008, 11:28:19 PM »
So how does one go about making these mysterious "Cuffies" then Reaper? I hate my knee bars....Done the "Dog collar" mod and it's better, but I still have to nearly cut off the circulation to my lower legs to have any kind of control over my stilts...Care to enlighten me or is it a secret? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline Opal

• Invicta Bockerz
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2008, 11:47:58 PM »
Yeah the cuffies rule, Easier on the legs whilst affording you more control!

There is a thread on here for how to make them, however, a search for 'Cuffies' didn't bring anything up, can anyone enlighten us?

click for details

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2008, 11:48:27 PM »
Just wanted to reassure you System, that going for the 90's is the right choice. I'm only an amateur at gymnastics, yet after 6 goes on my 90kg ProJumps I'm already bottoming out (I weigh 65kg). So with your background you'll definitely want heavy springs! :)

Personally I hate the knee bar. So I just moded my Pro-Jumps. :)
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2008, 11:52:45 PM »
Just wanted to reassure you System, that going for the 90's is the right choice. I'm only an amateur at gymnastics, yet after 6 goes on my 90kg ProJumps I'm already bottoming out (I weigh 65kg). So with your background you'll definitely want heavy springs! :)

Personally I hate the knee bar. So I just moded my Pro-Jumps. :)

Soooo....Got some beans to spill Brendan? :biggrin:

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 12:28:44 AM »
There is a thread on here for how to make them, however, a search for 'Cuffies' didn't bring anything up, can anyone enlighten us?

sure can http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=586.0

Offline kenscott

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2008, 06:50:08 PM »
hi im about to purchase the £135 pro-jump i want it mainly to do flips im a teenager and weigh 50kg 5'5 wat weight should i get?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 06:53:10 PM by kenscott »

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2008, 08:19:09 PM »
dunno  prob  lowest adult sze  but my pst  means ya question stays on the front page  and   will b more likely to get a propper answer ;D