Author Topic: Bocking Pants! ^_^  (Read 22148 times)

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
Bocking Pants! ^_^
« on: July 09, 2008, 12:20:03 PM »
Hey,

Just letting everyone know that my girlfriend Jo will be making Bocking Pants made to measure. Perfect fit! ;D
They'll go for between £25-£30. And she can personalise them with your name or logo for an extra £5 per stencil. :)

Below is a picture of my own. I'll get some more pics up tomorrow so you can see them better. :)

http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?action-gallery;sa=view;id=1133

-Neo- 8)

« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 01:05:42 PM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
Re: Bocking Pants! ^_^
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 12:37:07 PM »
I am so going to have to hassle you for a pair!!!! They are awsome 'ALL HAIL JO! ALL HAIL JO!!!!'  Erm, what measurements does she need??

And would it be Possible to have 'EA Bockers' down one leg 'Its in the springs' down the other, with 'HEX' on the bum??  Let me know if it will cost more, Im good for the money!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 12:40:10 PM »
Love the pic, works really well  :) trousers look great too!

tip: you need image url to use the img code, at the bottom of the pic you'll see Image Linking Codes or right click on image,go to properties and you can get the address for the image there.

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 12:50:06 PM »
(I wasnt going to say anything!!) But I agree, an awsome pic there!

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 12:59:06 PM »
Thanks for the tip Naz. ;)

I am so going to have to hassle you for a pair!!!! They are awsome 'ALL HAIL JO! ALL HAIL JO!!!!'  Erm, what measurements does she need??

And would it be Possible to have 'EA Bockers' down one leg 'Its in the springs' down the other, with 'HEX' on the bum??  Let me know if it will cost more, Im good for the money!

Hex, Jo says it'll cost her about £5 per stencil.

She needs your waist circumference,
Bum circumference,
Inside leg measurement whilst wearing bocks (that's from your groin all the way to the ground)
And measurement from your waist to the ground (also whilst on bocks).

Black or white material is available at the moment. What colour do you want the logo's in?

So send me the measurements and she'll get back to you with the price.
Payment would be via cheque, postal order... or cash if you feel lucky... well, do ya', punk! ;D

And she most appreciated the 'HAILS' ;D lol.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 01:02:44 PM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 01:14:24 PM »
Waist LARGE!
Inside leg LONG! :P
Bum Tight!

close enough?? LOL! hehe! Im sat here infront of the computer with my bocks on waiting for my sis to measure me! lol!

With trouseres on underneath, I am a 39" waist
I make my bum a 42"
Inside leg 49"
Outside 57"
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 01:22:56 PM by hybrid_hex »

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 01:22:04 PM »
Lol. ;D

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 01:24:22 PM »
There you go, got to nip out for a sec, be back in a minute!

Dark Knight

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 01:40:32 PM »
Inside leg measurement whilst wearing bocks (that's from your groin all the way to the ground)
And measurement from your waist to the ground (also whilst on bocks).
Isn't that inside and outside leg measurement and then plus 17" for the stilt  ???

• Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 01:43:00 PM »
What was your question DK? Yes those two things are exactly the same. Is that what you were asking?
If you want to order bocking pants before you've bought bocks (unlikely) then sure, you could measure your inside and outside leg and add 17 inches. If you have bocks (most likely) just do the measurements whilst wearing them.

It's more accurate that way since depending on your springs and your weight, you may be a couple of inches closer or further away from the ground than the next person. :)

Ok Hex, cool.

That's a bit more material than mine... but I'm short and skinny! ;D lol.

With the stencils that'd come to £40. Is that cool with you?
It'd be cheaper without the stencils if that's too much.

Just say the word and Jo will start working on them next week. :)

-Neo- 8)

« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 01:54:39 PM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 02:09:12 PM »
Ok Hex, cool.

That's a bit more material than mine... but I'm short and skinny! ;D lol.

Just say the word and Jo will start working on them next week. :)

-Neo- 8)

Cheeky git!  :damnit:

£40 sounds like a fair price to me!

Can I have them in black with whits stencil please!!

PM me your address so I can send you some money!!!!

• Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 02:24:26 PM »
Lol... I said I was skinny! ;D We can't all have you're muscular butt! ;D

Yep, black with white stencils is cool. I'm getting that done on mine. :)

I'll PM you her address now. :)

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2008, 02:27:13 PM »
OOO! thats trusting of you!! Sending me your GF's address!!

• Elite Member
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2008, 02:33:41 PM »
 :-\ Oops... it's already done now... erm... don't read it... I made it up!!! :P Lol. :D

But good point. Don't pass it around. If people need the address they can ask her/me.

...Don't be sending her love letters! >:( lol.

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2008, 02:39:01 PM »
Dont worry, Im not like that, I wouldnt even consider giving it to anyone else, or sending her love letters! Might have to stick a small note in with the money though!! hehe!

Dark Knight

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 03:04:04 PM »
What was your question DK? Yes those two things are exactly the same. Is that what you were asking?
If you want to order bocking pants before you've bought bocks (unlikely) then sure, you could measure your inside and outside leg and add 17 inches. If you have bocks (most likely) just do the measurements whilst wearing them.
I was just pointing out that given that if your on the right weighted springs 17" should be about the right amount to add. For people who like you say are Bockess  :)
If you have bocks (most likely)
I've three (maybe 4 ? ) pairs a110 PJ's, S-Rex's and a monster pair of 180Kg call Fusion  :biggrin:

Back to pants I'm just a little bigger ( oddly ) so I'd be a bit more and seeing as I've a BIG car repair bill it would be after CB  :-\

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2008, 03:08:14 PM »
I would never have though that DK  :rolleyes:  :thumbs:

Ive got a nice car bill soon too. Ive got to get my drivers side Airbag fixed, It kind of doesnt work, garrage dis-connected it. so nice careful driving for me till I save up the money!

Dark Knight

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2008, 03:20:50 PM »
I would never have though that DK  :rolleyes:  :thumbs:
I'm 105Kg and I'm sitting here in a pair of 34 jeans  :nana:

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2008, 03:23:22 PM »
ok ok, im 84kgs, and in 36" jeans, bugger!  >:(

Offline tesco

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2008, 06:09:53 PM »
Id get some if i didnt fall over so much! (could possible rip them:P)

they look quite cool, i am a 29" waist LOL

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2008, 06:31:57 PM »
well if this is a waist-weight competition i mayaswell join in

i'm a 30-32 waist, and 60Kg

...used to be a 28 waist and like 70Kg...umm yeah the more i weigh the thinner i get, i knew i was weird, but thats just ultra-weird

Offline Tok

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2008, 12:10:31 AM »
Sweet! I shall be digging out some cash VERY soon! They look awesome!

Offline bas231187

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2008, 01:55:47 PM »
im a wee bit short of money so ill see how much it turns out to be befor deciding yes or no.

With trouseres on underneath,waist is 33"
Bum 36"
Inside leg 44"
Outside 55"

in black with no stencils please.

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2008, 02:35:57 PM »
The money is in the post!!

Offline bas231187

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2008, 11:27:01 PM »
ah my bad! reread the thread.

That's a bit more material than mine... but I'm short and skinny!  lol.

i some how read that and thought yours needs more material so its £40. but they are 2 seperate coments. my bad.

in that case i would like a pair! but i will need to wait till next friday to get the money