Author Topic: Pro Jumps or Powerizers  (Read 9938 times)

Offline Timmy

Pro Jumps or Powerizers
« on: August 06, 2008, 10:42:57 PM »
Complete noob to all this I just want to know what the best bock jumpers are... is pro jump the best brand?

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Re: Pro Jumps or Powerizers
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 11:30:39 PM »
Pro-Jump and PoweriZer (Now called PowerStrider due to legal action from poweriSer) are the same product, same factory, same production line. Only the name on the box is different.

Take a look here for info on the different brands:
http://x-b/index.php?page=17#CAT3

Dark Knight

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 11:45:21 PM »
Pro-Jump and PoweriZer (Now called PowerStrider due to legal action from poweriSer) are the same product, same factory, same production line. Only the name on the box is different.

Take a look here for info on the different brands:
http://x-b/index.php?page=17#CAT3
your link doesn't work

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 12:07:46 AM »
It's because Naz hates me :'(
From the page I linked to. Take note of the bold section.

FlyingLocust are a China-based company, who began selling stilts in 2004, under a multitude of different names. Their current listing includes "FlyingJumper", "PowerStrider", "ProJump", "FlyJumper", "SpeedJumper", "AirRunner" and "JollyJumper". Currently, certain brands are sold in different countries, with ProJump and FlyJumper Prominent in the UK, FlyingJumper/PowerStrider more common in the USA, SpeedJumper in mainland Europe, AirRunner in Australia, and JollyJumper in Russia. 2 models of FlyingJumper/PowerStrider, SpeedJumper and JollyJumper are available, the original and "Pro", which has a tilting footplate similar to that on "powerskip pro" stilts. The original versions of these stilts are currently the most affordable on the market, retailing between £135 and £240 ($270-$480). "FlyingJumper" or "PowerStrider" were originally known as poweriZer, but under legal action from the manufacturer of PoweriSer have changed to the current names.

In 2007 FlyingLocust also released a new model, called "Upwing", "AirRunner", "SpeedJumper Redoxx" or "ProJump Elite". These have a new Carbon-Fibre Spring, and the ability to switch between a solid and tilting footplate. They also have a form of calf cuffs, but a different design to those found on poweriSer/Velocity Motion Stilts, although many people have been vocal about their dislike of the upwing cuffs due to their solid plastic design. As of May 2008 this design (Upwing) has been removed from the market due to equipment design failures, although there may still be some old stock left over and being advertised for Sale*

I believe all of us at X-bocks would recommend Pro-Jump stilts in the UK as currently the best value stilt you can get in terms of quality, warranty, and how long they last.

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 10:19:37 AM »
Complete noob to all this I just want to know what the best bock jumpers are... is pro jump the best brand?

Bock jumpers wtf u are on about y dnt u go learn some s**t and come back =] cos we r trying to help but ur obv not wanting to know.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 03:05:40 PM »

Bock jumpers wtf u are on about y dnt u go learn some s**t and come back =] cos we r trying to help but ur obv not wanting to know.

Little harsh Ellis. It's Timmy's first post and he said he was a total noob.

Sounds like you have mistaken him for another guy who has asked loads of questions and ignored all answers ???

Offline mafiaman

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 03:46:07 PM »
they are the same thing mate basicly  and dont worry bout ellis she is sound actually seems angry tho haha  :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 04:08:50 PM »
they are the same thing mate basicly  and dont worry bout ellis she is sound actually seems angry tho haha  :biggrin: :biggrin:

I second that. Ellis is great and does stuff for the EA's  :thumbs:

Projumps are a good brand  :thumbs:

Offline Jack

• EA Bocker
    • www.eabockers.co.uk
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 08:01:03 PM »

God ur so mean lol

MAN BEATER

Jack

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 11:33:56 PM »
Whoa calm down Hannah. It's his first ever post and he just wants to know about bocking, give him a break.

And perhaps find some other outlet for the PMT? ;D

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2008, 12:45:40 AM »
lol ellis u mean girl GROWL!!

dude get projump one there chepest on the net 2 there the best u cna buy for beginner 3 there errm pro??  :biggrin: :thumbs:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Timmy

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 07:59:45 PM »
It's intresting know they are made in  the same factory however hoow come projumps are cheaper?

I will buy some pro jumps I think.

Thanks for the welcome Ellis.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 08:07:34 PM »
Whoa calm down Hannah. It's his first ever post and he just wants to know about bocking, give him a break.

No comment Sprog well ( and pun not intended)  PMT -offensive low shot or wot ( do u want the quote?)   from a mod?

Re low prices   depends on a/ bulk discounts  buying upfront and b/ companies marketing/sales plans ( accepting lower unit profits  but larger sales / bigger share of market  that kinda stuff)

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2008, 08:07:34 PM »
Because poweriZer have a higher markup so they make more profit. That's all.
They both buy them from the factory for about £75 per pair, and then add on the markup to make a profit. PoweriZer are a ripoff for what you get, really...

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2008, 08:08:45 PM »

I second that. Ellis is great and does stuff for the EA's  :thumbs:

Projumps are a good brand  :thumbs:

she does good stuff :D and she is only lil, so leave her alone, her bite is actually worse than her bark... :o  ;)  :P

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 08:34:57 PM »

No comment Sprog well ( and pun not intended)  PMT -offensive low shot or wot ( do u want the quote?)   from a mod?
What are you on about Q?