Author Topic: Powerizer Or Pro Jumps  (Read 3328 times)

Offline Pickles

Powerizer Or Pro Jumps
« on: April 28, 2007, 10:19:24 AM »
Hey
I'm currently saving up for a pair of pro jumps but i've heard some rumours that they sometimes break because their made of flimsy material? Does anybody know if this is true. I've also been recommended Powerizer's but they are so much more expensive.
I've looked around on this forum and so far Pro Jumps do look like the better value ones to buy but i would just like someone to confirm that they don't break easily or don't work as good as Powerizer's.

Thanks in advance  :)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Powerizer Or Pro Jumps
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 10:32:30 AM »
hi there

Welcome to the forum

Both PoweriZer and Pro-Jump come from the same manufacturer so apart from the name badge they are identical

Pro-Jumps offer you great value and are a good quality stilt especially if you are a beginner.

Some people seem to think that becuase we have reduced the price of the item the quality has dropped, where as the only thing that has changed is that you are getting the same product at a lower price giving you a huge saving!

Hope this helps :)

Offline Pickles

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 10:53:00 AM »
Wow that was quick thanks!
I am definatly going to get Pro Jumps now lol, I can't wait.

My friend has a pair of powerizers and ive been practicing on them, so far i can run, walk, jump and hop so i'm not that much of a beginner (I hope).

Thanks for replying so quickly

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 06:38:13 PM »
there are 2 types of poweriser.... poweriSer and poweriZer. One is made at the same factory as projump and one is a completely different brand. I am guessing that you actually mean the one thats not made in the same place as projump as they are more expensive

Offline Kiola

• Elite Member
  • Nuttier than Squirrel Poo..
    • www.SimeonKiola.com
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 11:27:58 PM »
projumps= £135
poweriZers = like £190 still
poweriSers = like £240   :o

Powerizers and Projumps are basically Identical .. like we said.. they come from the same factory1

New Vids;
The London Eye - By SimeonKiola
First Class - Car Flip Show 2013
Simeon Kiola 2012   

Currently Working Full time Self Employed International Stilts Acrobat/Entertainer

Offline Pickles

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 09:48:59 AM »
Thanks everyone for your replies and English-tailor, thanks for the PM
 :)