Author Topic: Flyjumper?  (Read 4495 times)

Offline TomerBand

Flyjumper?
« on: November 01, 2008, 06:41:12 PM »
Hey guys, i need to know if Flyjumper is the same thing as "jumping stilts" and "pro jumps"..
thats what im talking about -

is that as good as "pro jumps"?

Dark Knight

Re: Flyjumper?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 06:49:24 PM »
There's nothing wrong with the one's sold from this site. There's nothing wrong with them and have great after sales service. I'm 17 stone and I've been bouncing on them for over a year  :thumbs:

Offline TomerBand

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 06:58:30 PM »
i know theres nothing wrong with what they sell in this site, but i live in israel and i dont think they ship here..
what im asking is, what do they sell in this site? powerizers, flyjumpers or pro jumps?
and whats the difference anyway?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 07:13:59 PM by TomerBand »

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 07:22:09 PM »
They are all IDENTICAL. They all come from the FlyingLocust factory in China. There is no difference other than the name.

Jumping Stilts is a generic term for all bocks, whether they be FlyingLocust, 7League, PoweriSer, etc etc

ProJump sell "ProJump Stilts", which are FlyingLocust. PoweriZer, FlyJumper, AirTrekker, SpeedJumper and JollyJumper are all FlyingLocust stilts. Hope this helps :)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 07:32:37 PM »

Offline TomerBand

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2008, 07:35:46 PM »
They are all IDENTICAL. They all come from the FlyingLocust factory in China. There is no difference other than the name.

Jumping Stilts is a generic term for all bocks, whether they be FlyingLocust, 7League, PoweriSer, etc etc

ProJump sell "ProJump Stilts", which are FlyingLocust. PoweriZer, FlyJumper, AirTrekker, SpeedJumper and JollyJumper are all FlyingLocust stilts. Hope this helps :)
thank u very much for the comment :)
so just to make sure, "flyjumper" is good, right?
here is the site of the store that i will buy it from, its in hebrew, but maybe u can tell if its good by the photos..? http://flyjumper.co.il/index.php?type=large_pic_by_cat&pic_id=18805&limitcount=0&page_name=3547&cat=1267&cookie_lang=he&the_session_id=4717a496f480023746cd3eacd4889b41

Offline Jack

• EA Bocker
    • www.eabockers.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2008, 07:39:28 PM »
yes

flyjumper and projump = SAME

Offline TomerBand

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2008, 07:50:32 PM »
:)
thank u very much :D
sry for being a pain in the a**, but i wanted to be sure before i by 'em  :rolleyes:
thanks again :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 07:56:24 PM by TomerBand »