Author Topic: Difference in ProSeries (MB) vs Classic (M)?  (Read 10559 times)

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Re: Difference in ProSeries (MB) vs Classic (M)?
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2008, 06:27:43 PM »
Lol it's not meant to advertise ProJump, its designed to list the differences and explain it all. On the full version I do recommend PJs to beginners though :)

Offline Foote

• My myspace
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2008, 07:27:28 PM »
I understand that much; I'm just trying to make sure what I'm buying is what it says it is.  And I can only really do that if I'm able to identify the stilts visualy. Which, apparently they are so similar that I'm not gonna even worry about it and just the the Flying Jumper M90s since apparently its almost identical.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2008, 07:36:26 PM »
 :banghead: Everybody has tried really hard to help you out and you don't seem to understand.

You cannot identify bocks sold by some sellers easily. This is because they use pictures and brand names of different stilts to the ones that they may be selling.

Some stilts are exactly the same, and it may not matter if you buy poweriZers or flying jumpers.

What the people here are trying to tell you that those powerizers and flying jumpers are probably Skyrunners just sold as powerizers/flying jumpers, using pictures of powerizers/flying jumpers.

Hope that helps

:spudT:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 07:38:36 PM by Spud »

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2008, 07:43:49 PM »
www.getjumpingstilts.com
They're legitimate. They're real. They sell what they say. We trust them.

We don't trust "Ocean Blue Fu**erwhatsit". It is 99% guaranteed they are NOT selling what they say they are, if they are selling at that price. You cannot get FlyJumpers/PowerStriders that cheap in the US. The only way you could is second hand. Which is equally as bad.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 07:47:33 PM by sprog »

Offline Foote

• My myspace
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2008, 10:11:30 PM »
ok..well I weigh 183 lbs (83kg) so should I get the PR7090 or the PR90120?

Thanks for help guys I really appreciate it..its just so hard to understand when every pic I see of all the different brands are the same..

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2008, 10:18:29 PM »
That's why we write the big articles for you ;)

I'd advise you go for the PR90120s, 7090's your just over the middle of so you'd start bottoming them out fairly soonish.

Offline Foote

• My myspace
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2008, 10:25:18 PM »
Ya, I think I'ma go with the PR90120s  anyone know a good, cheap, reliable place I can buy that ships to the US?  :D

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2008, 10:31:38 PM »
www.xphub.com :P

You'll have to buy from a US Dealer, which leaves you with...
www.getjumpingstilts.com
www.xphub.com
www.westcoastpowerisers.com

And I think... that's it.

Offline Foote

• My myspace
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2008, 10:36:11 PM »
Im trying to buy off xphub. It wont let me pass "Step 1 of 3-delivery information"  it says "Please select the preferred shipping method to use on this order."  but theres no where to select it.

Offline Foote

• My myspace
Just to let everyone know...
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2008, 02:36:21 PM »
I have decided on which will be my first bocks. :)

And the decision is... (drumroll).... Poweriser PR90120's!  :banana:

Thanks everyone who helped me decide; sorry if I was a bit over-concerned about it.  :angel:

Placing the order today. :)

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
Re: Just to let everyone know...
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2008, 06:25:51 PM »
y dident u just put this in your other thred

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2008, 06:37:54 PM »
I've merged it with the earlier topic now  :)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2008, 07:29:47 PM »
i saw the hole chat and it seems i ent the only one that when looking at the difrent brands THEY LOOK COMPLETLY THE SAME

take pro jumps
and fly jumpers
and Trex
and Raptors

WHY IS THERE A MASSIVE PRICE DIFFRENCE  if u look a tthem they all look identicle whats so special about the diffrent pairs that makes them like £100 dearer?

:hijacked: :offtopic:  :hijacked:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2008, 07:46:27 PM »
take pro jumps
and fly jumpers
and Trex
and Raptors

WHY IS THERE A MASSIVE PRICE DIFFRENCE  if u look a tthem they all look identicle whats so special about the diffrent pairs that makes them like £100 dearer?

:hijacked: :offtopic:  :hijacked:
NO THEY DONT LOOK THE SAME. I've already explained to you the differences...

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2008, 08:17:31 PM »
the diffrences u explained were they wqere built at better qualitys and maybe better metals ans better spring but in looks wise u think the expensive ones would LOOK a lil diffrent

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2008, 08:29:55 PM »
7's look difrent thay have yellow springs  :nana:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2008, 08:31:22 PM »
y r they yellow :P coz of a cover? which u can put on any bocks so its not a major diffrence like mine dnt even look like projumps anymore ive pimped em up!

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2008, 08:43:08 PM »
and they have fiberglass springs and pjs have a carbon fiber based 1s :nana: and 7's have squairs insted of cuircles :nana:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2008, 08:44:43 PM »
so the 100 quid diffrence is coz of squares and fibreglass :P and the colour yellow lmao

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2008, 08:46:04 PM »
I actually think the springs are made from a different compound all together. Not just fiberglass or carbon fiber.

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2008, 08:48:32 PM »
not just that if u went on 7's u would see the difference striate away as well as going from 7's to skips

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2008, 08:55:31 PM »
hmmm tht wud be a better reason for da price diffrence :P but if it was just the spring tht was diffrent then buy the cheap ones get the better springs?

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2008, 08:57:21 PM »
would cost just as much to do that tbh

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2008, 09:21:57 PM »
the diffrences u explained were they wqere built at better qualitys and maybe better metals ans better spring but in looks wise u think the expensive ones would LOOK a lil diffrent
You're paying for build quality not looks.
Maybe better metal and spring? DEFINATE Better metal and spring. The entire spring engineering on more expensive models is different, they take energy a lot better and have a completely different nature, 7Leagues are soft for the first 75% of compression then go REALLY solid for the last 25%, which means you get a real big BANG of energy at the end of it. More expensive pairs are lighter, the cheaper pairs are currently the heaviest per pair. The frames are also stronger due to better reinforcement and distribution of weight.

For an example - powerskip, they're pretty damn ugly but they're the best stilt out there.

You want the visual differences, here they are:

PoweriSer 2005 Model - Have Red Bindings, Red Calf Pad, Black plastic fittings and Tan Moulded Hooves. Brushed-Metal Style frame and kneebars "PoweriSer" Written on the footplate and the hooves. Black Rubbery Spring cover.

PoweriSer 2007 Model - Calf Cuffs, Black Bindings, Metal Cuff Holders, Tan hooves. Black Rubbery Spring cover with "PoweriSer" and weight range printed on in large font. Same frames and labellings.

ProJump (Newest Gen) - Black/Orange or Blue/Orange Bindings, Calfpad and plastic fittings, and black hooves bolt-on hooves. Shinier Metal, slightly heavier build (About 200g), Have "JumperUnit" on the hooves most commonly but does vary. No Branding on Footplate or anywhere due to being sold under various names. Thin plastic spring cover.

PoweriZer - Pink Bindings, Pink Calf Pad with "PoweriZer" engraved, Black footplates with "PoweriZer" on, black moulded or bolt-on hooves. Rest as above.

FlyJumper - As Above, but with blue instead of Pink, and "FlyJumper" Replacing "PoweriZer".

7Leagues - Thicker metal frame, shiny metal finish. Yellow calf pad. Yellow 4mm thick Plastic/Resin Spring Cover with Spring Type Label affixed. Moulded extra thick black hooves. Same weight as poweriSer. Squares cut out of frames instead of circles. 7Meilensteifel badge riveted on frame. 7Meilensteifel also branded on hooves.

Powerskip - Yellow "Pixie Boot" and thick resin calf pads. Many more holes in frame, clear 2mm thick resin spring covers with "Powerskip" and spring model written on. Thinner, replaceable white hooves.

SkyRunner - Yellow/Red/Blue Painted Frames with matching bindings/calfpads. Similar spring design to FlyingLocust (But not identical). Thin Black moulded hooves.

Having said all that, ProJumps are still damn good for their price. Especially for beginners.

then buy the cheap ones get the better springs?
Put a pair of skip springs on ProJumps and I think if you're a hardcore bocker you're pretty much gonna wreck the ProJumps.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 09:24:41 PM by sprog »

Offline TapouT

« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2008, 01:24:36 PM »
I have decided on which will be my first bocks. :)

And the decision is... (drumroll).... Poweriser PR90120's!  :banana:

Thanks everyone who helped me decide; sorry if I was a bit over-concerned about it.  :angel:

Placing the order today. :)

Looks like that is what I will be getting when I order some from here http://www.getjumpingstilts.com/adultteenager-poweriser.html

After my research last night and this morning Im starting to think the ebay ones will waste my money and possibly cause more chance for injury!