Author Topic: Where to buy Pro-Jump M70's?  (Read 7344 times)

Offline PBC

• Les Bottes de 7 Lieues
Re: Where to buy Pro-Jump M70's?
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2009, 07:39:06 PM »

There are lots of so called "skips" on ebay. Why don't you buy them?

Nope, I cannot agree there. Andrea Bock eliminates any Skyrunners, false Powerskips, and all other unauthorised brands from eBay. They may be up for a day but the next day they will disappear. These on the other hand are the real McCoy. It's the first time I have ever seen a pair of Powerskip Pros on eBay. If you don't believe me, I'm sure you are capable of searching the keyword 'Powerskip' on eBay.co.uk.

Why don't I buy them?

Because I'm not really a fan of the product and the springs are too light for me. Most of all, I do not like the shoe being bolted to the frame. Call me old fashioned but I have become too used to snowboard style straps that allow you to wear practically whatever you want.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2009, 08:11:48 PM »
Meh I looked and they appeared genuine. Bolting shoes to stilts is actually really nice. I do it with my pegs.

I have to admit that illegal stilts disapear pretty quickly but they are still obtainable and still sold under the wrong brand.

:spudT:

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2009, 08:15:57 PM »
i have my shoes bolted on and greg will soon i think but yeh it is an awesome idea except when you wanna get down to get food or something...u gotta keep spare shoes with you

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2009, 09:18:33 PM »
Fiat, ferrari, mazda, lambo and bugatti wow

I may be a bit biased but as I can bottom 7's biggest spring out at will and the same with skip 640's (wouldn't try the next size up as tundraH has proven they break under tall people  :Cbiggrin:) and last time I saw him he was on 1 Skip and 1 PJ spring  :Cbiggrin:

working on the basis that I can actually get a pair of PJ springs that don't bottom out I would class the springs thus

7's mazda mx xxx small nippy but I don't fit in it and the suspensions to soft  :Cbiggrin:

Skips GT 40 ( look it up) amasingly fast handles briliantly (my favorite car ) and I still can't fit in the bl**dy thing  :Ccry:

PJ's  Bowler (again look it up) bouncy and will tackle any terrain if a little agricultual (my second favorite car) and I can fit in it and the suspension can take it  :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2009, 09:27:27 PM »
Fiat, ferrari, mazda, lambo and bugatti wow

I may be a bit biased but as I can bottom 7's biggest spring out at will and the same with skip 640's (wouldn't try the next size up as tundraH has proven they break under tall people  :Cbiggrin:) and last time I saw him he was on 1 Skip and 1 PJ spring  :Cbiggrin:

working on the basis that I can actually get a pair of PJ springs that don't bottom out I would class the springs thus

7's mazda mx xxx small nippy but I don't fit in it and the suspensions to soft  :Cbiggrin:

Skips GT 40 ( look it up) amasingly fast handles briliantly (my favorite car ) and I still can't fit in the bl**dy thing  :Ccry:

PJ's  Bowler (again look it up) bouncy and will tackle any terrain if a little agricultual (my second favorite car) and I can fit in it and the suspension can take it  :Cbiggrin:

GT 40 for me then :D, skips FTW =]

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2009, 09:49:52 PM »
Why didnt i need to look any of those things up? :D

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2009, 10:07:08 PM »
Your either old or have good taste Kazbahn  or both  :Cbiggrin:

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2009, 10:14:11 PM »
well seeing as i'm fourteen, i take it it's good taste/over exposure to motoring programs