Author Topic: pro jump courier service  (Read 6731 times)

Offline Kiwi

• *boop*
    • My Twitter!
pro jump courier service
« on: January 05, 2009, 04:06:00 PM »
does anyone know who pro jump use to deliver orders? ??? ???

i ordered my bocks Thursday night and still no sign of them........ i was soo looking forward to today lol but its been a no show...

:'( :'( :'(

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
Re: pro jump courier service
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 04:35:32 PM »
If you ordered them Thursday night, then the order wont  been processed until Friday, and then with the weekend, you should have them by ^pm today, at the latest Tomorow, if they still aernt there, all the Projump number to find out!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 04:37:04 PM »
Its with DHL, but if you ordered on Thursday, that was New Years Day and we were closed so nothing will have gone out till Friday or even today depending on what time you ordered on Thursday, You should expect it to arrive either today or tomorrow. If its not arrived tomorrow please call 01772 792 600 or email sales@ukgooddeals.com and they will be able to give you a tracking number.

Thanks Hex :)

Offline Kiwi

• *boop*
    • My Twitter!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 04:50:33 PM »
oh Cheers Hex.

errmmm i ordered them around 11pm-ish thursday.... im soooooooo hoping it will be today if not its party day tomorrow!!! lol.

DHL is a respectable company so im sure they wont let me down!

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 05:25:39 PM »
just be patient, it's not exactly wonderful bocking weather today (well not in guildford atm), everything i've got through dhl has come within their predicted time thing, i usually get e-mails with predicted delivery times in etc, but thats for 7-leagues stuff, don't know how the PJ system works in that respect