Author Topic: Looking for donations - Himalayas  (Read 3015 times)

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
Looking for donations - Himalayas
« on: January 14, 2009, 06:52:53 PM »
I know it's unlikely, but i need any help i can get, i'm looking for donations involving a trip to the Himalayas with school, as i have to raise £3,300.

Any donations will be welcome, no matter how small (although anything under £1 is a bit silly to be honest :P)

Nobody HAS to donate anything, although it would be appreciated. If it helps, think of it like you're sponsoring me to go there, like people sponsor people for all sorts of strange reasons  ??? lol, anyway, just a bit of a plea for help really :D

- Kaz

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
Re: Looking for donations - Himalayas
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 09:48:04 PM »
can i come :P

ill give u 3,350 is i can come too XD and u gotta promiss the top of the mountain we get to put up a bright pinka dnd green flag wif a ornage smiley face saying wow im high up  :biggrin:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 10:54:06 PM »
If you give me that much money, i'd probably be able to hide you in my pack xD

you'd have to be prepared to walk when we got there though, coz i'm not carrying you :P

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 10:58:32 PM »
hmmm i think id deserve like a personall carrying team a big throne and a butler to gimme some tea and energy drinks XD

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)