Author Topic: these any good?  (Read 4001 times)

Offline lukethenewbie

these any good?
« on: January 17, 2009, 01:19:18 PM »
are powerizer any good if i want to be doing flips and big jumps
{Removed Link}   if u want to have a look at them
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 09:36:28 PM by Jason »

Offline choco bean

Re: these any good?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 01:36:26 PM »
Look mate, if your trying to advestise them it ain't the best of places to do it on here. 
But if you are trying to buy some have a look at the vids, on here.  You can do the same on Pro-Jumps and there are so much cheaper...

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 01:40:17 PM »
Powerizers are exactly the same as Projumps, powerstriders, flyjumpers and well a tonne of others. They are made in the same factory.

Simple answer to your question would be yes. People flip and get great height on them. When you get other brands (from different factories) you pay for spring responsiveness which basically means it is easier to get the height and the spring reacts faster to the energy put in. Most people upgrade after some time. Depends what your budget is really but if you are in the uk and you are gonna get "powerizers" then you may as well get projumps. But I know they have a lot of spring weights out of stock at the moment.

I have projumps and I am really happy with them  :biggrin: I cant flip yet..but I am determined to do it  :biggrin:

:spudT:

Offline lukethenewbie

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 01:48:39 PM »
kk thx im not trying to advertise them i live in Australia and pro jumps don't deliver here so i had to look for a different brand. 

Offline choco bean

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 01:50:50 PM »
I think there's a few people in Australia, you could ask them what brands they got.  I think there called Queensland bockers or something like that.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 02:02:21 PM »
I don't know much about where to get bocks from in Australia but I think there is no patent and I think there are a lot of skyrunners available. They are not illegal in australia but the quality can still be pretty poor and will not last as long as other brands so watch out for that  :thumbs:

hehe choco bean. I know a lot of people try to advertise on here but sometimes people are genuine. If he had said "I got these they are great and cheap" then I would have been worried but they question was only "are they any good"  :D you are like a guard dog against the adverts woop  :biggrin:

Offline Fysh

• Hello ;)
    • Bubble-Bytes
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 02:05:38 PM »
:D you are like a guard dog against the adverts woop  :biggrin:

lol! I think I need a choco bean as a guard dog for my house, to stop those leaflets coming through the door :D

Offline sarah

• EA Bocker
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2009, 02:10:03 PM »

lol! I think I need a choco bean as a guard dog for my house, to stop those leaflets coming through the door :D
trust me that wont work. i have a dog who acts like a guard dog yet still get junk through the door

Offline Fysh

• Hello ;)
    • Bubble-Bytes
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2009, 02:20:52 PM »

trust me that wont work. i have a dog who acts like a guard dog yet still get junk through the door

:( I know.... I need a flame thrower which turns on everytime the letter box is opened   :haha:
:banana:

Offline choco bean

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2009, 02:26:57 PM »

LOL. I can't help it... :'(

Offline Stewart

• Commonly shows signs of an over active imagination
    • West Yorkshire Bockers
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2009, 03:55:07 PM »

LOL. I can't help it... :'(

*pats head* :)