Author Topic: Finally once and for all  (Read 3282 times)

Offline l7ttledevil

• Would u like to stroke my tash?
Finally once and for all
« on: August 22, 2006, 10:18:27 PM »
Hey guys

Just trying to clear up once and for all are powerisers and pro jumps the same deal?

Curious as i was browsing the poweriser website and it quotes from this very forum have a look here if u don't believe me.

http://www.poweriseruk.co.uk/

I was fairly sure these were the same things but why the 2 separate companies or names?? surely they would be more succesful if all under one name? advertising would be easier as there wouldn't be so much confusion about different names being different etc.

Just curious really.

Ben

projump

Re: Finally once and for all
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 03:26:08 PM »
Hi Ben,

Poweriser and Pro-Jump are totally seperate companies, they may get the products from the same factory but both have there own independant trademarks registered.

The confusion occurs because people are reffering to these items as 1 product pro-jump & poweriser at the same time.

Pro-Jump and Poweriser are the only legal ones available in the country, so do not be tempted by the cheap quality copies that are available.

Thanks

Ian

Offline l7ttledevil

• Would u like to stroke my tash?
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 05:36:26 PM »
So despite being 2 separate companies is it alright for poweriser to use quotes from this forum on their website?

Ben

projump

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 05:18:10 PM »
Hi Ben,

That is an independant website that shows Pro-Jump and Poweriser and is not related to either company.  Because they do mention Pro-Jump i think there is no problem with linking to this forum.

Ian

Offline pro-jumpingboy

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 03:29:57 PM »

Pro-Jump and Poweriser are the only legal ones available in the country, so do not be tempted by the cheap quality copies that are available

Ian

Then what about powerskip and poweriZer? surely they are legal too if they are virtually the same product