Author Topic: VISIT TO YOUR AREA  (Read 2986 times)

Offline stevie

VISIT TO YOUR AREA
« on: January 06, 2007, 01:59:48 PM »
Mat if you start your meet etc, or if any body has a small group training sesh etc let us know, and wel come training with you, it looks like weve got a donation to cover travel, so depending on demand wel try to cover all areas, chears.          
 ps Mat did you get my e mail

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: VISIT TO YOUR AREA
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 02:07:20 PM »
It's going to take a few months before any regular thing is happening here, especially if I can setup a club where other people can come try them out and then get hooked...but I have a feeling over the next 6 months this sport is going to rocket so we should all have more people living close to wherever you are.

I cant see an email from you stevie, my email is a bit wobbly at the moment until my new computer is setup on monday. Send it to matthewlock@ntlworld.com cos I know thats working. (or a PM on here)

Offline stevie

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 02:18:45 PM »
Mat, wer in the leeds area, most users around here come to our traing meets and all are welcom we regular train up beginers, numbers are slowly rising we had 60 at one meet but only a few had ther own pjs so you can imagin how hard it was to let peeps hav a go, also we got a great vid that the BBC did for us it was on tv christmas eve, il post asap,  il send you e mail, youl have to get up here soon and chil with us, Stevie.

Offline pro-jumpingboy

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 02:23:54 PM »
Stevie, matt is nowhere near Leeds, hes down south in Cardiff (ithink)  :P   
I'm in sheffield so could i come down some time?
Luke

Offline stevie

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 02:29:03 PM »
yea mate i know Mat is in Wales, your welcom to meet up, tomoro 2.00 pm  Monday 7,00 pm, just let me know mate.

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 04:55:03 PM »
Stevie, when you train in the gym hall do you put down the gym mats?
I mean the thin crash mats (I guess about 2-3" thick) which are usually blue or green. I'm just trying to work out what is the best surface I'm going to need to try and organise a regular open to all club and i'd imagine most gym halls dont allow the black rubber on their lovely varnished floor.

Cheers,

Matt

Offline Kiola

• Elite Member
  • Nuttier than Squirrel Poo..
    • www.SimeonKiola.com
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 07:01:54 PM »
With my local group i hop to do regular meets aswell.. down here in plymouth ,.. WElcome to come along stevie once we have a larger group together ;)

New Vids;
The London Eye - By SimeonKiola
First Class - Car Flip Show 2013
Simeon Kiola 2012   

Currently Working Full time Self Employed International Stilts Acrobat/Entertainer

Offline stevie

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2007, 07:28:53 PM »
let me know when your ready and wel oganise a trip to you, it could be a help to you say for example to promote your launch,     

Mat  we do use crash mats and the thin one's like a big cat walk, but we get away with just cheap big carpets to cover the floor in one venue, itl save you money that way and protect the floor, at the end of sesh roll it up till next time, chears.

the main gym we use has a fully paded spring floor great for hight , but we do have to cover it with carpet,
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 07:44:23 PM by stevie »

Offline Surfmonkey

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 05:30:03 PM »
Hey Matt, if you do get a meet together give me a shout. I've sorted out about 14 people in Swansea with pro-jumps. I'll let you know if we get a Swansea meet together.  ;D

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2007, 06:41:19 PM »
14! wow. keep an eye on the site in my link cos arthurs from that area so we'll be arranging some meets quite often.

Offline Kiola

• Elite Member
  • Nuttier than Squirrel Poo..
    • www.SimeonKiola.com
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2007, 10:06:26 PM »
14! .. nice one surf monkey.. if you get them together.. you may have another 3 come up from plymouth to join you all ..

thats ........ 19! .. wooo

New Vids;
The London Eye - By SimeonKiola
First Class - Car Flip Show 2013
Simeon Kiola 2012   

Currently Working Full time Self Employed International Stilts Acrobat/Entertainer