Author Topic: Rope Light - For Night/Dusk Bocking **For Sale**  (Read 10482 times)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: Rope Light - For Night/Dusk Bocking **For Sale**
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 09:16:03 AM »
Thats quite a while if you ask me :P Really well done on that. It does look really really good. Have you bocked with them yet? Hows it like with the wires?

The lights actually look really bright. Brighter than in the original pics. They look pretty good. I dont fancy having wires and batteries attached but I still think this is a really awesome mod. And Jason, you have taken it to the next level :)

Nice one guys :)

:spudT:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 10:20:29 AM »
grrrrrr jason, i spent a day trying to tape them on to say sky high and it looked a mess, i see you found a much easier way, now wheres the bloody hople punch gone

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Kiola

• Elite Member
  • Nuttier than Squirrel Poo..
    • www.SimeonKiola.com
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 02:35:12 PM »
Dot
nt use a hole Punch Nero.. just make a pinholes and thread it through for a nice tight fit.. else it will all be loose/? .. i only guess

New Vids;
The London Eye - By SimeonKiola
First Class - Car Flip Show 2013
Simeon Kiola 2012   

Currently Working Full time Self Employed International Stilts Acrobat/Entertainer

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 05:12:34 PM »
i got a few different sized hole punches, remember mine would be going threw a tyre not cotton though, so it should be cool

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2009, 08:34:46 PM »
You will have to use a fairly thin tyre Nero as you don't want to bend the light to tight and the holes have to be big enough to get the lump on the end through (I had to make my holes bigger due to not realising this)

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK: