Author Topic: birmingham gym meet  (Read 2848 times)

Offline tezza_09

birmingham gym meet
« on: May 09, 2009, 05:30:42 PM »
hey all, im new on these stilts and just wondered if thers a gyme were we can meet up and show me a few things to get me confdents on them

Tezz

Offline W3bbo

• Bockipedia
Re: birmingham gym meet
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 10:52:12 PM »
Welcome to the club.

Team Sky High is the brummie club, our contact details are here: http://teamskyhigh.co.uk/?page_id=6

you'll want to add Nero to your messenger list or drop him an email; he's currently trying to organise a gym-meet right now. We also have regular meetings in the city every fortnight on a Saturday, usually between 4 and 7 of us turn up.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Re: birmingham gym meet
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 08:58:48 AM »
Welcome to the club.

Team Sky High is the brummie club, our contact details are here: http://teamskyhigh.co.uk/?page_id=6

you'll want to add Nero to your messenger list or drop him an email; he's currently trying to organise a gym-meet right now. We also have regular meetings in the city every fortnight on a Saturday, usually between 4 and 7 of us turn up.
agreed, unfortunatly we cant get the gym till next week at the earliest, but all sky high site members will be getting the details and ill be shouting to anyone who will listen on msn as soon as i have dates and times.

were are also going to be having a bockin bbq in the next couple of weeks, if anyone wants to come along and just have fun, stuff yourself, get drunk, fall over and get drawn on just hit me up showing your interest.

tezza, add my messenger..... neroizm@hotmail.co.uk

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”