Author Topic: Bexx Crash HalloweenBock  (Read 18474 times)

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
Re: Bexx Crash HalloweenBock
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2009, 04:41:05 PM »
Calm down girls, there's plenty of room! Besides, floor sleeping is good for you. Makes you a man! Lol.

I think CJ and Pinny get first dibs since they're the most broken. But I wish I hadn't said anything now. It's like vultures over a carcass... Anyway, it's not where you sleep that counts, but who you sleep with. ;)

Love you all! Take it easy and be fixed-ish when you get there. =)
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

• Elite Member
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2009, 06:57:05 PM »
...I hate double posting... but...

Pinny tells me that CJ's elbow is still bad (meaning he can't drive) so the sky-highers on the list won't be making an appearance anymore. =( And apparently somebody has flu? I think that just leaves the girls and Trix at the crash. He said the weather is due to be bad too. =(

Bad times! =(
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 07:04:34 PM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline clive

• Elite Member
  • jump as high as you can ,,worry about the landing
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2009, 08:33:23 PM »
hey brendan, the wether wont be bad from 5 on as when the banned bock it never rains ask bexx :Straddle5:

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2009, 10:38:15 PM »
...I hate double posting... but...

Pinny tells me that CJ's elbow is still bad (meaning he can't drive) so the sky-highers on the list won't be making an appearance anymore. =(

:damnit:

I think that just leaves the girls and Trix at the crash

:approve:

shame you guys arent going to be there tho and will also miss hilly hope Cj gets better by Friday and turns up as a suprise

• Elite Member
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2009, 12:30:54 AM »
hey brendan, the wether wont be bad from 5 on as when the banned bock it never rains ask bexx :Straddle5:

Lol - I hope you're right! Have fun people! ^_^

Offline Bexx

• I need a bock
  • EA Bocker
  • I'VE MOVED!
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2009, 01:49:06 PM »

Well guys, Its sad news about sky high, :Ccry: but im not giving up hope that MAYBE cj might feel well enough by next friday....
and fingers Xed hun that you do coz I know how much you wanted to come over.

Is Lozzie and chazzle still comming?

No worries gurls, we can still have fun if sky high dont make it.....we got trix to dress up :P  hehe

Anyway, Im still making a big bowl of alcoholic jelly! woop woop

------------------------------------
No-Longer down south :(  I will miss london -- but I will be back, oh yes

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2009, 06:25:42 PM »

Is Lozzie and chazzle still comming?

Yes Yes they are

No worries gurls, we can still have fun if sky high dont make it.....we got trix to dress up   hehe

Ther are conditions to this hmmmm and they involve a few people being undressed up lol

Anyway, Im still making a big bowl of alcoholic jelly! woop woop

wooooo JELLY

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2009, 09:12:14 PM »
Just to let you all know i wont have internet at home after 2moz night as im moving into my flat on Monday afternoon and it doesnt have internet or a phone line so i have to wait til BT fit one and i can afford to pay them to do it, will take lappy into work a couple times and steal ther net but you will have to get me on my mobile

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2009, 08:55:51 PM »
hay i'm so sorry i cant come now as trix isn't able to give me  lift and i will defo not have enugh cash to catch the train :(

love u bex i will come an c u at some point

dont forget u still hav my hoddy

xxx