Author Topic: Cardiff Bay session - 26th September?  (Read 1617 times)

Offline BigZombieMonkey

Cardiff Bay session - 26th September?
« on: September 21, 2009, 10:56:32 PM »
Hey guys/gals. I know the welsh bockers have a website but I cannot currently access it on my iPhone and I have no net in my new apartment.

So.. I was wondering if anyone is bocking on the upcoming Saturday? I have not met any of my local bockers and would love to join people for a session on Saturday.

Anyone up for it or able to tell me when people might already be meeting?

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: Cardiff Bay session - 26th September?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 12:18:51 AM »
Actually spike, this is not a good weekend for us as it happens. It's actually a rare occasion but we dont have any bocking planned for this weekend at all.

Jeeves is going to turkey for a week tomorrow and a lot of people rely on him for lifts and I think I'm going to be in america for the weekend. I'm certainly going somewhere anyway. I actually cancelled our regular gym session for this weekend too :(

Dont be put off though, even with winter slowly drawing in on us we still meet up almost every weekend.

You should be able to get to our forum on your iphone, which is where any bocking meet ups are discussed: http://www.welshbockers.co.uk/forum/index.php

For what its worth I think the week after we are booking a new hall in Caerphilly on a thurs evening and we are looking at moving our saturday gym session in Channel View to a fortnightly session at Penarth Leisure Centre because the facilities are sooooo much better there.

Offline BigZombieMonkey

Re: Cardiff Bay session - 26th September?
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 09:53:26 AM »
Argghh typical. I'm skint for this week but the mrs offered to drive us down the bay because it was the first Saturday she's had off in ages and I usually have my daughter.

What sucks is most Saturdays I'm unable to attend because I have to look after my little girl. Having said that Ill see if my mother can have her for the length of the session so I can join you guys.

The Thursday sessions I may not be able to do at all as I play for the Electronic Arts All Star team on FIFA on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sunday evenings.

I guess I have a lot to work out