Author Topic: Running/Walking Bar Collisions?  (Read 3321 times)

Offline DreamingWolf

• My Myspace
Running/Walking Bar Collisions?
« on: December 10, 2009, 03:30:58 AM »
Take a good look at the picture below before reading:

Now, here's my issue. Whenever I run or sometimes even walk, the inner bars (which stick out towards eachother at a slight angle) collide on occasion. Is this normal or do I need to adjust the bars a little to make them more streamline?
Teach me and I will learn, show me and I will see, hear me and I speak, give me hope.... and I will change the world.

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Re: Running/Walking Bar Collisions?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 08:26:22 AM »
It's normal, you just need to learn to walk with your legs slightly wider apart :)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 11:32:13 AM »
Set up the cuffs so they are comfy. If you moved them then you would be off balance ;) As sprog said you have to walk with your legs a little further apart than normal but with practice and some time on them you won't need to think about doing it.

:spudT:

Offline DreamingWolf

• My Myspace
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 04:52:15 PM »
Alrighty cool. Real quick question guys, the muscle strings in the back of my knee (the ones that become prominent when you bend it) seem to get cut into by the calf cuff, does that mean it's too high?
Teach me and I will learn, show me and I will see, hear me and I speak, give me hope.... and I will change the world.

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 06:40:26 PM »
Alrighty cool. Real quick question guys, the muscle strings in the back of my knee (the ones that become prominent when you bend it) seem to get cut into by the calf cuff, does that mean it's too high?
Slightly, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Shift the bars up and down to a point where you find it most comfortable and secure

Offline SNuD

• PJF Contributor
    • N.E.W.C. Powerbockers
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2009, 07:50:17 PM »
the muscle strings in the back of my knee (the ones that become prominent when you bend it)
These are the ends of the muscles that bend your leg, they go around the outside of the top of your calf muscles and attach to the Tibia, big lower leg bone.  :CGEEK:
I had the same pain when i first put my cuffs on so lowered it so the top was just below them, on the top of the calf muscle and they are a lot better now. :Cyes:

Growing OLD is compulsory. Growing UP is optional. OPT OUT!

Offline Martin

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 04:05:57 AM »
hI IS ANY ONE RUNNING BIG TIME WITH THESE . How Far? Martin. :Cchatterbox:

Offline stewjoe

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 04:12:18 AM »
I run with them. Just a couple miles, that's alternating between walking and running though.