Author Topic: Hi, I finally decided to order but...  (Read 9955 times)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Hi, I finally decided to order but...
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2010, 07:56:47 PM »
Got some bad news for you DC  :Cbiggrin:

My WR125R is based on the Yamaha WR enduro series

It is so close to 15bhp that it hurts and it is the only 4stroke that I know of that can be de-restricted (Mine isn't as that would be illegal  :Claugh: )
It has the same engine as the R1 and you know what that is like

I really can't believe it is as quick as it is (not fast only 70) but it gets to 40 so quick it is ideal through London traffic
And I've already stood it on it's nose twice by accident just stopping  :Cbiggrin:

It's so much fun through rush hour best discription is it's like a Wasp on Steroids  :Claugh:

Also at 6ft 4" and 17 stone I would look a bit silly on one like yours  :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2010, 08:07:09 PM »
jason, like when have u been bothered about looking silly?! :Claugh:   I had my eye on a bike on ebay, local in southampton , got a bonus comming at end of week....un dang if it didnt get withdrawn yesterday grrrr

mind it was a push bike...i want a cruiser 4 the summer

ooo un how driving lessons going DC?

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2010, 09:14:08 PM »
Mwhahaha Jason mine is also 4stroke and easily derestricted :P if you know the correct peeps and go to a mechanics college :P also I can get to 80mph not problem, although I wouldn't because it is illegal :O
DC

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2010, 09:17:07 PM »
Also Q driving is a no go :( lost my job, I am leaving college :S and joining the Navy :) so won't be able to bock anymore :(
DC

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2010, 09:21:26 PM »
arrrggggg  wot   wot happening   pm if need 

Offline FunkyCowie

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2010, 09:39:20 PM »
Nexus is nice but CBR has more to it, some reason I feel a lot more comfortable on it :P
DC

Sounds like you have ridden a Nexus?

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2010, 09:50:51 PM »
been on the back of one :P
DC

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2010, 10:23:44 PM »
Yep DC but can you get to 50 on the local common or through a stream  :Claugh:

And what happens to yours when you drop it 10 feet at 40  :Cbiggrin:

Offline FunkyCowie

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2010, 03:15:05 PM »
Then you can't compare the CBR 125 to a Nexus 500 as its a whole world of difference between riding and being a pillion :Claugh:

Got my bocks today, but received no dispatch e-mail so when I got home from work £180 of projumps were sitting on my doorstep for the world to see as the courier just dumped them there, I would be mad if someone had stole them but it does save me a journey so I'm a happy bunny...

...except I ordered a nut hat from SkateHut and they apparently dispatched yesterday no sign of a card left by the courier, no parcel, and the tracking doesn't work  :Crealmad:

... and the body armour I also ordered which was sent by DHL is in Enfield... not so bad as I have organized to pick it up tomorrow... but nut hat is most important though!!!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 03:20:44 PM by FunkyCowie »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2010, 03:34:38 PM »
Got my bocks today, but received no dispatch e-mail so when I got home from work £180 of projumps were sitting on my doorstep for the world to see as the courier just dumped them there, I would be mad if someone had stole them but it does save me a journey so I'm a happy bunny...

Hey there, glad you got your bocks ok, but if you could pm me your delivery name / address I'd like to find out why DPD left them on your doorstep without a signature :-o

Also usually you should receive and email from DPD to say your goods are on their way with a tracking number so they have failed on two counts!

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2010, 04:26:28 PM »
Yup DPD are usually excellent. You can even tag on your mobile number to the tracking number and they will text you an ETA usually within an hour time slot. Amazing service in my experience.

If they had been stolen, you wouldnt even know about it and then Naz would have to shove some stilts up DPD's backside!

Offline FunkyCowie

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2010, 04:58:18 PM »
pm sent to naz

Tried to track down my nut hat, but seems SkateHut sent it via RoyalMail yesterday and they said I should have received it today. Trip to the nearest post office to see if as usual its been attempted to be delivered but the imbecile post person didn't leave a card.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2010, 07:33:35 PM »
If Naz is going to insert anything I have some bits of Rusty Car you can swap for the stilts

Wouldn't want to waste a pair of stilts  :Claugh:

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2010, 07:44:48 PM »
u may not have a card  for simple reason that a delivery has not yet been attempted.  Skatehut may say u 'should' have had it, doesnt mean they r correct....... soz  but 3 guess who i work 4 :Cbiggrin:

Offline FunkyCowie

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2010, 08:36:56 PM »
I only said the above because of past experiences at this address, I have not had a single problem before with Royal Mail and hundreds of other parcels I have received... I was only venting my frustration with my nearest post office currently as they seem to 'forget' to leave the cards. No offence meant mate  :Mwink:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2010, 09:04:44 AM »
Royal mail are the best here. Especially if the guy on the bike has a parcel..he really doesn't want to be carrying that thing..so...he makes sure you don't miss him lol. One thing, this is with all including royal mail, maybe royal main more so..but they often card us..but don't knock...I know when I am expecting something. I listen for the letter box..no knocking but I near the letter box. It's annoying as I have to bike like 5 miles to get it!

Offline FunkyCowie

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2010, 06:04:46 PM »
still no helmet!!! grrr... I may just refuse delivery (if it ever comes) get my money back and buy one tomorrow so I can bock this weekend.