Forum > Competitions

Win Pro-Jump Exo's - Oct - Jan 2011 Competition

(1/6) > >>

webmaster:
Probably our biggest giveaway ever!

Prizes:
1. Pro-Jump Exo Pro Jumping Stilts
2. Pro-Jump Exo Jumping Stilts
3, 4, & 5. Choose from 1 of our new top of the range bindings.

Competition Starts: Friday 22nd Oct 2010
Competition Ends: Monday 24th January 2011

Competition: Generating the most effective positive Pro-Jump Product & Brand Awareness Campaign

How will the winner be judged: The winner will be judged on the effort put in, the uniqueness of the campaign and the amount of exposure it resulted in.

Will someone definitely win? unfortunately not, the entries have to be of a good quality and effort needs to be put in, half hearted attempts will not be considered!

Competition ideas: Creating a Pro-Jump Promo Vid that goes viral, Creating the largest Facebook group dedicated to the new Pro-Jump Exo Range, Organising an Pro-Jump themed event that attracts loads of attention, supporting a charity event, getting into the record books, Getting media coverage etc

How to enter Simply let us know what you are doing in this thread, when you are ready for us to see your official entry please post it in the OFFICIAL ENTRY THREAD

Competition Rules:

•The competitions are open to all Pro-Jump forum members (see below for countries we can post to)

•Do not attempt anything that could tarnish the Pro-Jump brand or put yourself in danger, these entries will not be considered.  

•Members can enter as many times as they like

•By entering the competitions you are giving all rights to the videos / pictures / work / administration rights to Pro-Jump to use as they wish, whether you win or not. Originals must be sent in if requested.

•Winners will be notified within 14 days

•Where we can not offer the original prize an alternative or equivalent will be sent out or offered

•The competition prizes can be sent to the following countries with postage included:
UK, Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Poland, Italy, Rep of Ireland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Luxemberg, Slovenia, Spain, Lithuania, Sweden, Hungary, Finland, Portugal, Estonia, Latvia

•The competition prizes can be sent to the following countries without postage included: Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Croatia, Iceland, Norway, Serbia, Greek islands, Switzerland, Taiwan, Canada, Israel, Japan, Australia, New Zealand      

Unfortunately, due to patent related issues we can not send any Pro-Jump's to the USA, however if you have friends or family in the UK, we would be happy to send them to them on your behalf.

webmaster:
Good luck every one :)

Chrishead:
Its a shame i don't have any pro-jumps apart from some frames otherwise i would do my best, however im away at a LAN party this weekend so i'll take my stilts and advertise pro-jump :D

chocl8:
Sounds Crackin' ;)

dark-castles2:
Almost finished my entry :D
DC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version