Author Topic: left bock wobble :/  (Read 2503 times)

Offline liamg123

left bock wobble :/
« on: January 10, 2011, 10:54:03 PM »
ok, so me and my friend have both got a pair of EXO's for xmas and both of our left bocks have a slight wobble. :Cmad: we are not sure where exactly the wobble is coming from, and if anyone is like me then they will understand how irritating it is. does anyone have the same problem or does anyone know how to fix this problen and where the wobble is coming from. i think i need to take of the calf cuffs and tighten the bolt at the very top but im not too sure. :Cmask:

P.S does anyone have any fun activities we could do when we rent our hall, sadly there is no crash mats but there is little mats that we can pile up and make like little steps and things?

P.S my EXO's are 30kg over my weight(i weigh 60kg, they are CZ90) they are really stiff, will they break in or have i got a weight too high?

liam xx

Offline Speedjumper

Re: left bock wobble :/
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 11:06:00 PM »
Who did u reco to buy a 30Kg to high spring?

Offline jemus1101

• my facebook
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 11:08:29 PM »
yea sorry m8 dont kno bout wobble but that is definatly to high for your weight limit exo's say you should chose your weight and that should be fine.
:D james jemus hasbocks hemus :Cerr:

Offline Bounce

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 11:15:13 PM »
if your young you will get heavier... get your self to the gym, get a better technique and you may be glad you got the extra weight

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 11:39:03 PM »
it is true that with time you will get the skill and gain weight to fill out the stilts but you are a beginner and with the old stilts it was recommended only 10kg over your weight but I have heard these new stilts you don't have to go over your weight and as a beginner its going to be very hard for you to learn your technique as your stilts wont compress fully you may strain your back, knees or legs and you don't want to do that you'll get bockers back :P

Aidan  :Cwink:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline bendover90

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 11:40:45 PM »
wobble can come from the calf cuff not being postioned properly

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 11:43:16 PM »
wobble is sometimes just natural because the stilts are loosening and just freeing themselves up but it could also be the bearings or the loose bolts or well could be anything :P wobbles are extremely common :P

Aidan :Cwink:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 01:44:00 AM »
I think you need to clarify exactly what is wobbling. Is something physically shifting on the frame or on the cuff? Can you feel or see some movement? If so, post a vid :)

and yes 90kg springs are too stiff for someone weighing 60kg. Did you ask anyone before ordering?

Offline liamg123

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 06:07:55 PM »
thanks for the advice

i got stilts 2 years ago but only used them about a years worth, so my technique is already not bad. i can already bounce about a foot on my exo's and ive hardly used them because we have so much snow and ice on the ground :Cno:

do you think i have have made a bad choice? honestly, please dont just say no!