Forum > Pro-Jump Gymfests

Pro-Jump Gymfest 2011

(1/5) > >>

dark-castles2:
Hey, as a lot of you may know Pro-Jump in the past have been happy sponsors of the "Pro-Jump Gymfest" but due to declining numbers they ended. Recently on the forum I heard someone talking about them saying they miss them and others would like to do it again.
So after talking to Naz, and talking to various gyms around the Midlands (well I think it is the midlands) I have found a few gyms who are able to loan us there sports facilities for the day. I have to say this really is just in planning at the moment, but Naz has said if I can get everything organized and a willing number of people Pro-Jump will do the same as they have done in previous years.

I have not made an decisions on dates as of yet, as I want everyones input I am setting out some possibilities please tell me yes no, whether you are interested, or any other advice.

Places
Birmingham
Leicester
Bristol
London
Nottingham

Possible Dates
Easter half term 2011
Early Summer 2011
Late Summer 2011
October half term 2011

As I have said these are only possibilities and will gladly take advice on places dates etc.
I hope you will all be interested in this, would be good to see everyone come together for a large event like this again
Thanks
DC

spawnyb:
Hi DC,  Hope you're doing well.

I would be interested in any of these.

Just out of curiosity, which Bristol Gym were you talking with?  Was this the same one I held my gym meet at.  I assume not, as mine was about 30 mins south of Bristol.

I am on good terms with my local gym, and they were fine with it.  Although mine is a bit out of the way for a lot of people,  probably the closest for the Devon troops and Welsh Bockers.

Cheers

Graham

dark-castles2:
The Bristol gym one is actually from my ex Aikido(martial art) teacher, he runs the 'national Aikido federation' and hires out the gym to get a little extra cash
DC
p.s. Yeah I am doing well (ish) how are you?

Squeeker:
I deff think easter would be good, 9th of april would be ideal :P (I wonder why :P) but I think picking a central location would be good, maybe try seeing what train tickets would cost from the various places where main groups are and choose the cheeper location, because I think that would be how a lot of people would do it, not sure though, guess cars there aswell :L

dark-castles2:
Sounds good Matt, and hmmm... isn't someones B-day around then?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version