Forum > Bocking Tips

Transitioning to Winter Bocking

(1/4) > >>

bendover90:
hey guys

so its winter, its cold, wet, and have i mentioned...ITS COLD!

so you bock in the summer when everhting is bone dry, everyone loves the entertainment, and theres no risk of gettin a sore arse caused my a sly patch of black "death" ice.

but when you bock in the winter , thats a whole different kettle of fish......its wet, slippery, cold and windy......there are many risks that can be asscoiated with winter bocking and most of them are pretty obvious, ice, water, wind the lot. so some changes to you kit may be needed.

so, these are the changes i have gone through to transition from summer bocking to winter bocking.

i have doubled my layers i wear, have aquired a half face mask (to keep the chill off my face) and gloves inder my wrist guards.

WHAT WILL YOU CHANGE TO STAY SAFE AND CONFORTABLE THROUGH THESE WINTER MONTH'S

:PJL:  :PJR:

Locky:
I will save up for a new bikini.

HTFU Ben. Go bockering. Preferably down the bay. 11 o'clock tomorrow.

billymaya:
yes i have fully prepared by hanging up my stilts and hibernation like a bear for the winter lol

actualy went out this morning jumping tentivly and it wasnt to bad although very bloody cold

bendover90:
 :Cnotworthy: LOCKY  4  GOD!

:Cchatterbox: AM...am ......am i f***kin missing something here?

"im hibernating"
"hanging up my stilts"

GET A GRIP A PEOPLE! ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, YES ITS COLD BUT COME ON!

sod ya im not stopping :) mask on, thermal layer on and away i go :)     :Claugh:

RISE UP!     :Cwink:

GIZMOQUEEN:
Sorry to say, i'm going into bocking hibernation this winter.......Well until all the Christmas madness has passed.

nothing wrong with some down time, to spend with friends and loved ones X

"Its the season to get merry and pile on the pounds"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version