Author Topic: Carry Bag  (Read 3319 times)

Offline Squeeker

Carry Bag
« on: November 06, 2010, 10:21:06 AM »
Hey,

Really I was aiming this at anyone who has bought the stilt carry bag holdal thingy (forget name) :L But any input would be helpful.

I was thinking of buying one of these, but recently one of the Riser Raptors bought one, when he first tried the bag (like 10 mins after getting it delivered) one of the zips fell off. Then during the meet we had around 2/3 more zips fell off (cant remember how many) and along with that the shoulder strap also broke.

I was wondering if this is the case many people have had, or this one inperticular is just a defective one?

Many thanks,
Squeeker

Offline Small

Re: Carry Bag
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 10:51:19 AM »
I have one and I thinks it is great! No problems.

Plus it's nice and padded giving added protection to my stilts, I think your friend may have just had a one off falty bag or something.

I hope this helps

Small
Small but perfectly formed :)

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 11:17:52 AM »
From what I have heard the bags are generally really good, I doubt PJ would sell them if they did that straight away. They do have one of problems some times, like springs occasionally break for no reason. But generally there products are reliable :)
DC

Offline Squeeker

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 11:26:27 AM »
I know that, I just wanted to double check alex :L cos its not me buying them its gunna be a present from relatives at xmas, and I hate it when I ask them to buy something and it breaks, :L it makes me feel guilty :/

But thanks small, I'm pretty sure I will get it then :P

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 11:44:11 AM »
If it breaks I will give it to my nan to fix, she sews for a living and if I say it's mine she would do it for free :)
DC

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 02:21:25 PM »
There has been a very tiny % of returns due to the zips and only 2 breakages of the shoulder buckle part in over 1 and half years that we have been selling them, I think you have to be a bit gentle with the zips but any problems you have just give me a pm and I'm sure we can sort it out :)

Offline Small

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2010, 02:42:17 PM »
I'm really impressed with mine an it gets some real abuse. I carry my stilts all my pads and loads of water bottles in it and it's still going strong.
Oh and my 3 year old swings on it when I stand still to long.

Offline madmonky13

• NXTee
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 04:45:51 PM »
its good if your doing gym meets, but when your walking around its a pain to carry and its easer to just cary your stilts.

jordan
NXTee.yolasite.com check it out.

Offline Small

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 04:54:51 PM »
Jordan is right the bags are a little bulky but I would still say it's worth getting just for the added protection when storing plus the pockets are handy for keeping loads of electrical tap in ect

Offline EvilLordLoki

• Voted Most Gutsy RR
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2010, 06:45:01 PM »
It was my bag that was faulty! it's a great bag and naz has sent me a new one with which i have had no problems at all!

I Believe In Bockism

Offline Squeeker

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 07:16:46 PM »
its good if your doing gym meets, but when your walking around its a pain to carry and its easer to just cary your stilts.

jordan

I actually want it for when I go away etc and want to take stilts, easier/safer transport was what i was thinking

Offline RRparlbystumble

• i spend more time repairing, than bocking.
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2010, 06:47:18 PM »
yeah i really need one for the trip from Uni to home currently using an ex SAS millitary bag for the 500mile/10hour which i bought for £15 from a surplas store in carlisle it works okay with the padding coz i can fit everything in there including tool kit laptop clothes pads had to cut all the pockets out tho including the what i assume was the bit where your rifle fits. :/ might invest in a Pro jump bag if it could take as much abuse as this one i'm using gets  :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us