Author Topic: New member, worried about buying online!?  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Doug

New member, worried about buying online!?
« on: May 02, 2007, 10:10:43 PM »
Hi, i have been interested in getting a set of PJ's for ages, my mate got a pair off ebay and theyr gr8.
Want to get mine new though because his have got lots of marks n scratches and general wear and tear on them.
But im worried about buying online from sites i don't really know, was just hoping someone could give me some feedback about the pro-jump website before i hand over my card details to them.
Any replies are appreciated,
Cheers

Offline pro-jumpingboy

Re: New member, worried about buying online!?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 10:20:05 PM »
Almost all people buy on line and pro-jump.co.uk is a trusted site, there are only a handful of stores who sell them on the streets, so the net is da way to go if u want some it seems

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 10:30:05 PM »
Hi there

Be assured that the Pro-Jump site is a genuine site and all card transactions are done through a secure site. You will also notice that once items are ready to be paid for the address bar will change from a http:// site to https:// - the s only comes on when you are at the secure site level.

We also have a store in Preston Lancashire where you can pick the item up and pay via cash or through a chip and pin machine.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask

Offline BuzzCobain

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 09:46:07 AM »
You really dont need to worry!! they are excellent, next day delivery too, the guys on the other end of the telephone are really helpful too.
Pro-jump.co.uk The website you can trust  ;)
mmm cheesy lol

Offline Kangaroo X

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 04:47:10 PM »
So you don't want to give away your card details? No problem!
NOTE: What I'm about to explain is all on Pro-jump.co.uk, NOT Ebay, or other online stores.
When you have chosen what you want, do the shipping zone, add to cart, and the things like that, then on the page where you tell them your details, tell them! Then on the payment method section, it says 'Pay by card'. Next to it is a little arrow, if you click that, a few more methods appear. (Some of the mehods are just like 'Mastercard', 'Visa' etc)  Such as 'Postal order', 'Pay by phone' etc. :) Then click what method your happy to do!  :D
I hope I've been a bit of assistance there! ;)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 04:53:20 PM by Kangaroo X »
---------------------------------
..::::::::::::::::::::::::::::..