Author Topic: Spring weights???  (Read 2358 times)

Offline jazzmatazz

Spring weights???
« on: March 20, 2011, 09:07:42 PM »
Hey all :)

My friend recently managed to get some Pro Jumps for £50 from a second hand place in town, Really lucky getting them because they look untouched, no scratches/scr***es or anything :P

The problem is we dont know how strong the springs are? They are really really stiff So we persume they're pretty strong, anyway of checking/knowing the strength of them at all? :D

Thanks!
Hannah

Offline billymaya

Re: Spring weights???
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 09:13:09 PM »
hi hannah check the top or bottom of the spring you should find a number telling you what kg weight the springs are rated ie 90 = 90kg

hope this helps :)

Offline jazzmatazz

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 09:15:26 PM »
Thanks! :D I'l tell him :)

If they are to strong will they flex more with time? I know mine did but they're the proper weight for me :P His have no spring at all for running & jumping etc

Thanks again :)

Offline billymaya

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 10:19:10 PM »
erm they might do but if they are way over his weight i doubt it as you need to be able to compress them over time to make them flexable,i brought mine from ebay and they came with 104 kg springs im roughly 90 kg and using them was nearly impossible in fact i hurt my back trying to use them so brought myself a set of 90's springs and didnt have any problem after that