Forum > Setting Up & Adjusting Your Stilts

Faulty calf cuffs.

(1/4) > >>

HarryCross:
Ok so i ordered 2 sets of calf cuffs for mine and my brothers stilts, ordered them at the exact same time and only 1 set has turned up so far....  and to make things worse the set that has turned up has 2 buckles on each leg instead of 1 buckle 1 strap  :Cmad:  Has any1 else had this happen and what am i supposed to do, just ask for a replacement and send them back?

JCDenton:
wow thats wierd, wait for the next set and see what you get.

Jason:
Heres an idea  :Cbiggrin:

Call Pro-jump and ask them what went wrong they can then send you the remaining bits

If you hurry and call them first thing tomorrow you might get them just after the holidays or even on saturday if the courier can do it

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Talking Head:
Hi, i'v got the same problem with a set of EXO pro's i purchased last week, i'v put the bars on to start with and went to put the calf cuffs away safe and noticed the one set is the same as yours, has buckels both sides and no strap, i'v sent an email but not had a response as yet, so i'll phone on Tuesday and see what they say. :Cnah:

webmaster:
Hi guys

Please could you send an email to admin@projump.co.uk with pics so I can get this sorted, together with your order numbers.

The exo pros come pre packaged but if you ordered the calf cuffs separately there seems to be an error on our part so please accept my apologies.

Kindest Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version