Forum > Setting Up & Adjusting Your Stilts

Faulty calf cuffs.

<< < (4/4)

Spud:
I felt the same as you when I first started out. Knee/shin pads helped as did webbing/straps but cuffs were the best solution for me. I felt much more confident on them after that. They don't work for everybody but they might be worth looking at.

What stilts do you have? The cuffs won't stay secure in the brackets if you have powerisers, 7's or some pretty old projumps.

LeoRus:

--- Quote from: Spud on May 11, 2011, 10:19:16 PM ---I felt the same as you when I first started out. Knee/shin pads helped as did webbing/straps but cuffs were the best solution for me. I felt much more confident on them after that. They don't work for everybody but they might be worth looking at.

What stilts do you have? The cuffs won't stay secure in the brackets if you have powerisers, 7's or some pretty old projumps.

--- End quote ---
I bought the Pro-Jumps m70's the ones with orange color on them. Ordered myself a pair knee/shin pads, will see how it feels once i receive them, probably will try webbing tomorrow. just a bit too late now to dig into the shed to find the materials needed. :) plus if knee/shin pads sort out the issue, there's a big chance i'll buy myself a pair of new jumping stilts once i get paid or by the end of June.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version