Author Topic: Girl Power -  (Read 3517 times)

Offline Spanks

Girl Power -
« on: August 23, 2006, 01:37:00 PM »
Hello All...

I ordered my pro-jumps yesturday (dissapointed) they never had the pink ones - being a Girl - or should I say a lady. lol!! They arrived today, adjusted them,strapped them on and off i went. Walked up the street and back, bounced a little and tried to stand still - not mastered that yet... My how one glows!! After ten minutes of me trying to balance the rain came, and as i headed home I slipped! But luckily I managed to regain my balance - with no grace! I find it difficult to take them off, being only 5'5 tall! But hey ho, I am pleased so far! Will take the Mutt out later when my partner comes home and keep practising! I can't wait to run down the street with my dog bouincing after me, I bought these for a laugh, and to get to work quickly!! Instead of using my bike! And off course for the sheer fun factor!! Anyway HELLO all - looking forward to posting some video's/pictures of me breaking all my limbs! lol.

Maria - Alias (Spanks)

Offline Tobster.rm

Re: Girl Power -
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 05:56:49 PM »
Hey Maria, welcome!

Hope you have as much fun as I have on mine. Can't wait to see the pics, although don't break anything in the meantime, unless you video it then send it to you've been framed! (JOKES!) (TOUCHES WOOD) etc...

Toby

Offline Terrydaktol

• Keep on Running
    • www.woodhousebrothers.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 05:50:37 PM »
Hi Spanks
 welcome to the forum. as far as i know you are the first Lady to join the ranks.
Beware when taking the dog out i tryed and very nearly trod on her which caused a series of fumbled steps and nearly fell.  Wont be doing that again in a hurry.   :(   

Terry.

Offline shadowfax

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 05:37:26 PM »
well, will be sending my postal order off tomorrow (I NEED A CREDIT CARD lol) would like to be bouncing before being a cripple for a few weeks, ankle operation next wednesday! so hopefully they'll get to me before hand! hehe... Everybody pray.....  ;)

Offline Lukey

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 07:20:14 PM »
Hey Spanks,

Where about are you? There 4 girls in our Essex squad. One of them wants pink springs and I've got some on order for her.

Its all possible!