Author Topic: The Big Summer meet, "Capital Bocking" Sun 19th Aug, London  (Read 146938 times)

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Re: The Big Summer meet, "Capital Bocking" Sun 19th Aug, London
« Reply #400 on: August 20, 2007, 12:54:50 PM »
VIDEO!

[youtube=425,350]KYSc8pmmZYM[/youtube]

If you are referring to 7leagues, they are down Hyde park every weekend promoting. I could hardly tell them that there usual patch was off limits because of capital bocking....
Plus Manni from 7Leagues was there helping fix some 7Leagues that were damaged, they were there to look after their customers, not advertise...
Plus we all got free 7Leagues caps too, so that's cool :)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 12:56:44 PM by sprog »

Dark Knight

« Reply #401 on: August 20, 2007, 05:15:16 PM »
When I left you lot I got stopped by a couple of the sight seeing tour bus people.
The first asked me what they where called and where you could get them !
He went a bit red when the other pointed at my t-shirt and said " It's writen on his shirt ! "
They said they'd seen us at Hyde Park then about London but didn't know what then where call !? Next year we should drop them a note so they can point us out on their tours  ;D

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #402 on: August 20, 2007, 06:15:38 PM »
re the seven leagur caps.. have u seen the pix with wearing it?  Im just glad the style police had the sunday off --or it would have been the bolt gun to the head  4 me :(

But hey they fixed my stilts.. And there were a few other people ( no names  ;D) who didnt turn up cos it was wet :-\

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #403 on: August 20, 2007, 06:27:11 PM »
Hope all of you attending Capital Bocking Day have a fab day - Have lots of fun and make sure you come back and tell us all about it.

Thanks we will try, but you really should be attending ;)

I would have loved to have attended - I actually live in London but was in Lancashire at the time :(

Glad you all had a wicked time. The pictures are great and cant wait to see all the footage.

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #404 on: August 20, 2007, 09:13:13 PM »
london was amazin 9 hours on my bocks in total 8 in london then an hour when i got home, bit stiff today tho but i would go to london and do it all again 2morrow, really glad i had the oportunity to meet all you guys cant thank ET enough.

Things i learnt from London

1, Depaw is a girl
2, SX Nutter is actually a bloke
3, ET is bald i thort he had hair
4, I Learnt to jump better and my split kick is so much better now
5, You can fit 5 bockers into a london phonebox

cant wait till next year, also if someone is makin a video compilation of pictures videos etc could they send me a copy if i pay for it

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #405 on: August 20, 2007, 10:05:31 PM »
london was amazin 9 hours on my bocks in total 8 in london then an hour when i got home, bit stiff today tho but i would go to london and do it all again 2morrow, really glad i had the oportunity to meet all you guys cant thank ET enough.

1, Depaw is a girl
2, SX Nutter is actually a bloke
3, ET is bald i thort he had hair
4, I Learnt to jump better and my split kick is so much better now
5, You can fit 5 bockers into a london phonebox

cant wait till next year, also if someone is makin a video compilation of pictures videos etc could they send me a copy if i pay for it

I do have hair, I clippered it that morning to a 0 crop....BALD cheeky boy ;D

Dark Knight

« Reply #406 on: August 20, 2007, 10:05:52 PM »

1, Depaw is a girl

Depaw is a girl and she posted her picture a couple of day before in the GALLERY ? She looks girlie shape to me  :o  ;D

I'm grabbing as much as I can even off webcams and I'm off the put Google earth maps on it too so you can look where we went ! :)
Has for paying ? A DVD's cost 25p and what postage 35p so less then £1
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 06:13:53 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #407 on: August 21, 2007, 12:05:17 AM »
kool well if you put one together put me down for one ill psot u the money. and ET I cant belive u sodded off to the pub (lol) we took a pic of the survivors at Covent Garden for ya jelly n a few others made it but went to pub before we took the pic.

i didnt come on the forum before london so i never saw the pic

Dark Knight

« Reply #408 on: August 21, 2007, 12:45:05 AM »
kool well if you put one together put me down for one ill psot u the money. and ET I cant belive u sodded off to the pub (lol) we took a pic of the survivors at Covent Garden for ya jelly n a few others made it but went to pub before we took the pic.

Well I made it to Covent Garden before you all and had awalk round poeple where asking about them and said they'd never seen them before ? I grinned and told them that you lot where on your way  :o
Was the escapologist still there ? Bet you lot bocking in to Covent garden upset him !? lol
Would have stop for you lot but couldn't did you lose many before you got there ?

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #409 on: August 21, 2007, 06:35:41 AM »

I can ;D

Offline DePaw

« Reply #410 on: August 21, 2007, 11:46:07 AM »

1, Depaw is a girl
Hahahaha!! Yeah... Dunno why everyone thinks I'm a girl, but I did post a picture of me ages ago though...

I had loads of fun, but it's caught up with me, my tummy hurts loads (where you get a 6 pack, apparently one's started to grow), and my shoulders just above the blades (that may be to waving arms around though).

I travelled from Essex to Manchester yesterday. Had to wait ages for my ride to turn up so bocked outside Stockport station,  got loads of funny looks from people coming and going, and the taxi peoples... it was fun though, mainly jumping.

And yeah, everyone seemed to give up and go to the pub...

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #411 on: August 21, 2007, 02:32:05 PM »
quite a few ppl dropped off to go to the pub, home etc DK the escapolidgy bloke wrnt ther wen we got ther at least we never saw him. cant wait till next years meet

Dark Knight

« Reply #412 on: August 21, 2007, 06:22:20 PM »
I was on my JP's and need the Gents !?
Not bocker friendly was down what looked like about 50 steps  :o
I didn't push my luck I took them off ! When I tried put them back on a got cramp in my calf and thigh nearlly killed me they  pumped up like belloons !
That's why I didn't stop for you to turn up, never got to say good bye  :(

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #413 on: August 21, 2007, 07:52:35 PM »
Panoramic Shot!

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #414 on: August 21, 2007, 07:59:48 PM »
Here are my stitched group shots

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #415 on: August 21, 2007, 09:16:30 PM »
I think the best count we will get is 67 bockers. Ground crew bit more vague  as I dont think Manni's sister in the push chair signed in.

But Ive just watched a vid ( I trust some1 can transfere it ( I dont  think the owner will mind) I dunno how, of capital bocking Washington DC. 6 + ground crew got there  but 2 did a 10 hour car journey another a 9 hour!!!!!! 4get numbers  they had fun. 1 comment stands out 4 me ' we tried to ignore the blood stain on the motel carpet' :o

Oh and 1 of the guys was blown away by the idea that on any given weekend 6 bockers might gather together somewhere in the UK. To give you an idea there are probably the same number of bockers in Texas as Devon --now go look at maps and compare sizes!

Laff now  they will more than catch up ;D   they are starting to get meets together , providence rhode island and NY NY are comming up  and I gather a Hollywood stunt man hangs out at  mussel beach( yep spelt wrong  the other type)  sunday afternoons with a few others on bocks     and there will be a few bockers and stilty peeps at burning man in nevada  just about now.

But 10 hour drive?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To stay in a motel with dodgy blood stains !

Dark Knight

« Reply #416 on: August 21, 2007, 09:24:55 PM »
Hello you can't see me ? No really you can't see me I'm down loading every picture and YouTube videos I can to make aa DVD of the day and I'm only in 5 picture that's if you include the one of my knee pad !?
I know I'm no oil painting but would be nice to show people I was there  :(
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 09:32:36 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #417 on: August 21, 2007, 09:48:31 PM »
Hello you can't see me ? No really you can't see me I'm down loading every picture and YouTube videos I can to make aa DVD of the day and I'm only in 5 picture that's if you include the one of my knee pad !?
I know I'm no oil painting but would be nice to show people I was there  :(

I tried my best to photograph everyone, I really couldn't have done anymore

Dark Knight

« Reply #418 on: August 21, 2007, 09:52:35 PM »

I tried my best to photograph everyone, I really couldn't have done anymore

That's what I get for being BATMAN  ;D

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #419 on: August 21, 2007, 09:57:52 PM »
ET hey  dont worry  like you would . tho im a tres lil amazed   my plummage didnt stand out more ;D

in Cardiff u did every1  here every group  12 v60  bout right

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #420 on: August 22, 2007, 02:26:58 AM »
true theres at least one pic of everyone we have individual group shots and then the massive group ones, i now have the hyde park group one as my desktop i cant wait till cardiff im lookin into bookin a hotel now lol

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #421 on: August 22, 2007, 06:36:50 AM »
true theres at least one pic of everyone we have individual group shots and then the massive group ones, i now have the hyde park group one as my desktop i cant wait till cardiff im lookin into bookin a hotel now lol

Dont book your hotel just yet, I am going to see if I cant get a group discount on the hotel

Dark Knight

« Reply #422 on: August 22, 2007, 06:42:51 AM »

Dont book your hotel just yet, I am going to see if I cant get a group discount on the hotel

I could just see that,us all bocking booking in at the reception desk

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #423 on: August 22, 2007, 08:18:29 AM »
a few more pics from Capital Bocking

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #424 on: August 22, 2007, 03:08:37 PM »
With that pix of dawesome flipping in the rain ---how are we ever gonna be able to say again 'its dangerous in the wet  dont do it' ;D