Forum > Introductions

Greetings from the South!

(1/2) > >>

AndyT:
Hi all, Andy here. Just finished uni up in Northampton (2:1 in business!) so picked myself up a pair of bocks as a graduation present  :Cbiggrin:. After next week will be back home down in maidstone area.
Currently just practicing and getting used to them, planning to go for a front flip in 2 weeks (im determined lol), been playing football with my dog on my bocks down at home (better practice than it sounds) and the screw nut for the quick release clamp on the leg cuffs binding managed to eat its own threads, so currently taking an inadvertent rest period until the maintence kit gets here and i can replace the screw nut :D

Gremlin:
Welcome to the mad house, if you are feeling adventurous we are doing a London meet on the 14th July by the London eye be good to see a few new faces :Nero:

AndyT:
Sounds good, i'll see if I can make it to there, will be nice to meet some other bockers and learn a few tips.

Davido:
If you plan to flip on bocks, make sure you can do it comfortably on a trampoline (or your feet).

Welcome to the forum! You will have loads of fun with your new toy :)

Molk958:
I've been meaning to ask. I can do a back flip very comfortably on a trampoline from standing, but how different is it on Projumps? I assume controlling the landing is the key difference?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version